TEASE

XAVIER P.O.V:-
I was smiling all throughout my way to work thinking of only woman who has clouded my mind since I laid my eyes on her.

She was clueless and innocent.

I arrived early to office so that I can spend extra time with her. But she was not in her  cabin so I went to my office.

Soon after there was knock on my door and I knew  it's not Aliana.

Although I ordered the person to come in. Rose informed Rebecca is here to meet me. Not again.

She was one of my past flings but also a family friend so I asked her to send her in. She barged in my office like she fucking own it.

"There is a thing called,  decency to knock on door before you make your grand entry. Sure you lack one" I mocked her because I was sick of her.

"Ohh sweetheart. I am just here to invite you at my home so that I can introduce you to my friends. After that we can have our own lucky time" she purred seductively leaning on my desk to show her cleavage which didn't affect me today. Not a little bit.

"Lucky? " I snickered then continued "I know you are more than satisfied so you better get out of my sight because I am clearly not interested in your invitation" I barked on her to which she flinched but composed herself as if she was okay with that.

"I know you'll come. I'll be waiting in my room" she whispered seductively in my ears and tried to kiss but I pushed her harshly and slammed my hand on my table. "Get the fuck out of here before I lose control"  I said trough greeted teeth, clenching my jaws.

She ran away banging my door. I didn't know why was I that angry?

I was missing Aliana and her smell. Just her thought made me smile.

I checked on my screen to know why is she late. I noticed her making coffee for me the way she made yesterday.

When she refused making coffee for me, I thought she'd not agree that easily but a small request and she gave in. I was surprised because she seems hard-headed.

My thoughts were interrupted when a Man stood beside her ogling her.

They were in between their conversation when I asked her to come in my office.

I was angry on her. Why  was speaking to another man?  She has me. And that man was all pleased talking to her as if she is the eye-candy.

 I was freaking angry  more than earlier. I threw all papers here and there. I flipped the coffee table angrily.

The moment she entered in my office her mesmerizing fragrance made me calm. But still I ordered her out of jealousy. I didn't know why was I even jealous at first place. I didn't have right but I feel like...like...i don't know what.

I felt guilty later so I asked Rose to check on her if she was fine.

I was concerned about her.

She was having a knowing look on her face to which I scowled.

Exactly after 30 mins Aliana entered. She was acting all professionally and normal as if nothing happend but I can clearly understand she was not happy with our previous encounter so I apologized her to which she accepted very easily without any tantrum and again she defended my action with her perception. She is really special to me.

I smiled to her and she immediately smiled back which was a real smile that made my smile broader and happy. She left.

Previous time also she smiled back when I smiled at her as if she can't control her smile when she sees me smiling. I hardly see her smiling so I'll smile whenever I look at her.