WITH A STAR

ALIANA P.O.V:-

I was painting a girl in white dress with fireflies, sitting under sky and watching stars.

I was about to paint my signature at bottom when the main door rang.

I glanced towards clock which shows 9:15 pm. I am yet to order takeouts, so who it can be at this time?

I opened my door and my eye met with familiar pair of ocean blue one.
Xavier's outfit:-

I

can see his biceps and his shirt is tightly fitted to his firm chest. I could imagine his abs. He is looking delicious. It should be crime, looking that sexy. I can't take my eyes off him.

"I know I am sexy but if you don't mind then can I come inside?" he teased me with a smirk.

His personality is useless because of his cocky remarks.

I moved aside to let him in.

"So? Why are you here? "  I asked him after he made himself comfortable on my couch.

"Why?  I am your friend. You got to be a problem with me? "  he placed his hand on his heart and made fake sad face which is a pleasant site.

I rolled my eyes playfully " You know, I didn't mean like that. It's just that I am curious"

"Curiosity killed the cat" he moved past me to go into kitchen.

He is behaving like, he owns the place. I followed him like a lost puppy. He sat on my counter drinking water and I  leaned to the doorframe, folding my hands over my chest.

"Xavier! If you wanna talk about something, then we can. Stop behaving like a spoiled brat" I said him politely.

"Spoiled brat? Huh! You hurt my feelings. You can call me sexy, smart, handsome, I don't mind but I am not a brat" he said checking, I don't know what in cabinets.

"Means you agree, you are spoiled? " I joked him.

"You have very bad sense of humour" as if I don't know that "Well...take me to your room"

"What? " I squeaked.

He chuckled at my reaction.

"Dirty minded. You are not that lucky. I know, I am irresistible but I am not gonna grace you with my big boy tonight" He winked me.

"FYI,  I would rather like to die being celibate than having sex with a walking STD" I scoffed and gestured him to follow me to my room but before having a look of his shocked face, which is hilarious.

"I don't have STD!" he shouted from behind.

After reaching to my room, I turned towards him and asked "Now what? "
He watched my room for a while then faced with a questioning look.