A LAST CHANCE

ALIANA'S P.O.V:-
"You are the one who came running for me Miss" Xavier's voice halted me in my tracks.

I turned back to give a snarky remark but soon I realised something and that got me rile up. As if already you were not furious enough. My subconscious mind mocked me but I brushed it off.

"Asshole! You planned all this" I rebuked but he just stood shut, smiling smug.

"You involved yourself with mafia. Bloody fucker! Do you have any idea how worr....i mean do you have any valid reason for your 'well executed plan'?" I air quoted, controlling my outburst at last.

"I'll do anything to have you and see here you are" he said gesturing to my body up and down.

"You are sick" I spat fuming in anger. Such a idiot I'm.

"Swearing out of stock?" he asked amused. Clearly entertained of my cuss words.

"Buttcrack" I smirked when I saw his horrified expression and soon he burst out in fit of laughter.

"You..are....too.... Cute babes" he said between his laughters. My lips tugged up from corner but I maintained my cold expression before he could notice.

"Don't you dare babe me, dickhead" he pursed his lips tightly to suppress his laughter.

"OK let's go....Angel is also here in Moscow" he added quickly when I was about to refuse.

So here I'm driving my car, that is trailing behind Xavier's. I stopped in front of one of his penthouse in Moscow. He entered in lift but I took stair case after noting the floor no. in my mind. To my luck, that's just 7 floor. To pass my time, I took out my cigarette case and smoked two till I reached to the floor. Before opening the door, I gulped my mouth freshening drink and took out a mini pocket perfume and sprayed on my body to get rid of strong smell of smoke.

I knocked and soon I was engulfed in a bone crushing hug. I heard sniffling.
She is sobbing silently but I didn't hug her back. If I can resist Xavier then resisting Angel is pretty easy.

When Xavier hugged me, my all anger vanished like it was never before but I gathered myself because I'm not ready to get hurt again and that too by the same person.

I pushed her gently. She is clearly hurt but smiled otherwise.

"Hello Angel" I greeted her without smiling and soon I heard gasps simultaneously.

Liam, Zach, Ellie are shocked but Xavier is hurt. Suddenly I felt disgusted of myself. I hurt him. But he did more than this.

"Liam. Zach. Ellie. Hello everyone" I greeted them nonchalantly keeping my eyes still glued to the blue one.

"Ana" Ellie said hurt of my rude behavior but I have enough of them.

"Ana at least listen him" Zach requested me but I shook my head, mumbling a small but stern 'No'.

"Where were you?" Liam asked sounding serious but I don't give a damn.

"Not answering" I replied curtly and turned to Xavier.

"And you fuckturd, why sudden craving of meeting me? Was anything left?" I asked sarcastically.

"I know the truth. Everything." Xavier replied sincerely. I raised my one eyebrow in form of questioning.

"I saw the proof. Angel showed me. You and dad, your conversation, video clip, everything" I stood frozen at my spot because I trusted Angel.

I fucking trusted her but even she broke it.