REASON BEHIND MY SMILES

ALIANA P.O.V:-
What the freak'n mess  have I created ?
How can I be so irreasonable?

He was irressisting.

Shut up! That's not explainable. I have to apologize for my hormonal act but it's not my mistake, he was the one who provoked me. 

I never involve in meaningless sex still I never felt this intensity of sexual frustration ever, that was his deeds.

Yeah! He was wrong.

He was leaving. You initiated the kiss.

I think you are on wrong Side. Shut down your mocking.

Let's jog and think over it.

After a proper jog in Central Park, I have decided to ignore the fact. Both are at fault, so I'd act as nothing happened last night. That would be better for both of us but I don't know how will I ignore when I am gonna see him today in office. He was my boss so I clearly can't ignore him. Specially how can I forget about the feel of his lips that is still on my lips? Breathe in, breathe out.

Today's outfit:-

While walking in the building I was chanting my mantra of Breathe in, Breathe out

While walking in the building I was chanting my mantra of Breathe in, Breathe out. In and out sounds sexy right? Ugh!!! Not again. Help me Jesus.

I can hear people around me gossiping about boss.

"Have you seen the smile on his face?"
"Mr. King greeted us"
"He waved in my direction"
"Have you noticed his bruised lips? "
"He also has hickey on his jaw"
"His lower lip was different in color today"
"He involved himself in Fight or wild night?"
"STOP IT. MR.  KING PAYS US FOR WORK NOT TO GOSSIP ABOUT HIS LIPS OR BEHAVIOR. BACK TO YOUR WORK. NOW" I announced to make them stop. I can't take it. It's all my fault. I have to apologize. But Xavier would have already listened the announcement. Let's get going.

On my way I wished Rose with a smile "Morning Rose"

"Morning  Ali. You are looking gorgeous today"

"What do you mean by today?" I narrowed my eyes at her playfully.

"I... Umm...me-  mean. You look beautiful everyday" she laughed nervously.

"Rose. Calm down. I was Kidding"

"Oh Thank god"

I shook my head on her behavior, that's why I don't joke around. I am very bad at that. Instead of making them laugh I scare them.

With a deep breath I knocked thrice to let him know it's me.

"Come in Aliana" came his reply in his deep husky voice. Why can't he sound rude today when it was required?

"Morning Xavier" I walked towards his desk and placed coffee on his table but he took it from my hands while brushing my knuckles.

Chill ran through my spine.