INTRUDER

XAVIER'S P.O.V:-
Ring! Ring! Ring!
I snuggle close to my pillow, groaning.
Ring! Ring!Ring!

"It's better be important" angrily I reach for my phone.

"What? " I answer gruffly.

"Who's this?" a familiar voice ask me back.

"I don't have time for this" saying this I hung up.

I am about to sleep back but the name on my screen got me confused. That was Liam. I received Aliana's phone. I turn back and the sight I am seeing right now is the most beautiful sight I have ever witnessed in my life.

Aliana is sleeping peacefully in my arms. Her cheek is pressed against my shoulder and her hands are rested on my chest, my right arm is clutching her waist tightly.

How much I wish, my every morning to be like this. I lean and kiss her on her forehead, then on her cheeks. I peck her full dark red lips.

I trace her cheekbone with my knuckles, smiling.

"You know it's creepy" she says without opening her eyes. Her sleepy voice is so provocative.

I retrieve my hand back "Good morning, sunshine" I reply smiling.

Her eyes flutter open. She rubs her eyes and stretch her body, giving me a perfect view of her cleavage and navel.

I groan and I can feel my boner.
"Morning" she stands straight and search for something.

"You need this?" I ask holding her cellphone. She nodded before taking it from me.

She taps something, then frowns.
"You received my call" she said accusing me.

"I thought that was mine" I defend myself.

"You better stop thinking" she reply angrily.

"Aliana, that was a mistake" I stand up jumping.

She shut her eyes close "First hide your bulge from my eye sight" I sit down back, covering with a pillow.

"Covered" I reply amused of her innocence.

"See you later" she takes her jacket and other stuffs and head for the door.

"Have a breakfast at least" I shout for her to listen me.

She stops in her track but didn't turn back.

"I have had enough. I'm clearly not in mood" she sounds irritated. Saying this, she left.

Why was she angry? That was just Liam. Did she like him? No, she can't. I know they share a very platonic relationship.

I get ready for the airport because she said she'll be there with Liam. The intruder.
Xavier's outfit:-

I reach at my airport

I reach at my airport. Aliana and Liam, both are talking so engrossed that they didn't acknowledge my presence. I clear my throat, Liam turns back smiling and forward his hand for handshake. I take it smirking.