MY KNIGHT

XAVIER P.O.V:-
It's quite boring today at work. Everything seems difficult, I can't focus on anything. Everytime I glance at clock, I feel it's ticking slow comparatively to other days.

Actually I am missing the presence of Aliana. Her smell, her voice, her efficiency in work,  her eyes that speaks her emotions, her lips that allure me, especially her once in a rare smile.

Who takes leave on Wednesday?  Is she with her boyfriend? But she said, she will be sleeping till 3 pm.  But I don't think so, one can sleep for that long. Was she lying so that she could enjoy with her boyfriend? But she never mentioned one. But she speaks less about her. In fact she tries her best to avoid personal questions. Yesterday, she refused answering my question.

She is full of mystery which I  intend to solve.
Aaaah!  I am losing my calm now. I can't concentrate on my work. It just took her few days to control my mind. This craziness need to be stopped.

I'll just go and receive my file, whatever and with whom so ever she is doing, can continue.

After a long time of contemplating and waiting, finally it's 1 pm.  I took my blazer and car keys.

My outfit:-

The drive only took me 30 mins but it felt like an eternity has passed and here finally  I am standing in front of her apartment

The drive only took me 30 mins but it felt like an eternity has passed and here finally  I am standing in front of her apartment. I knocked but no reply, so I knocked again but again no reply. This time I ring the bell but again no reply. After trying for 10 min, I decided to call her.

I called on her no.  i.e. mentioned in her resume. Because maybe she'll not ignore thinking that it's related to work. Well it is related to work.

After calling her 5 times, still no reply. This time I called on her personal no. which she gave me yesterday.

She received immediately.
"Hello" came her sleepy and raspy voice, it means she is still sleeping.
"Aliana, I am standing outside of your apartment" I replied in low voice because I don't want to irritate her.
"Oh" and she hung the call.
She hung up on me? On me?  And that is with a single fucking 'oh'?

After few seconds door flew open and  Boom!

Here she is standing in her black night dress which is sexy af. This is the first time I am watching her wearing something this short and sleeveless or else she always wear something that completely covers her body as if she doesn't want others to see it.

I would have also missed the chance if I had arrived after  3 pm as she adviced me yesterday.

Her eyes are half closed - half open. She is finding difficulty in standing straight, hanging on door. Closing and opening her eyes again and again. Her bed hairs are not at all helping my desires. Jesus. She is looking like a sex-goddess. 

Drowsy eyes, sexy dress, bed hair and her fragrance. Lethal combination.

Aliana's night dress :-