EPILOGUE

It's been months, Xavier is healed perfectly and living a peaceful life with Aliana. Angel is engaged to her boyfriend on her birthday. As for Zach and Ellie, they both are still dating like Xavier and Aliana. Liam is taking all responsibility and loads of work on his shoulders due to Aliana's absence. Her license is still seized. Xavier is trying hard to help her but she keeps refusing as she quote 'I need a break and what are you for Mr. Richie Rich?'

Xavier's tattoo on the chest was a gift for Aliana on her birthday.
But their relationship with Samuel King is still sour but sweet sometimes but for Aliana's dad, they are not at all in talking terms.

Well in this journey of misunderstandings,  jealousy, hotheaded fights, heated feelings and their immense struggle to conquer their love, they lost something. Something that was pretty important to both of them. Aliana lost her job and Xavier lost his father but they got themselves for together. And to seal their fate, both have decided to take next step in their relationship but still nervous to ask one another. But being the confident man, Xavier decided to ask her and at same time, Aliana too decided to stand with confidence. They both know their answers but are still hesitant. Well this is what love does to us. A powerful and arrogant man could bend on his knees and a stone hearted woman could tend to relish most beautiful heart and emotions.
Xavier has asked Aliana to get ready for a surprise and Aliana made her mind to pop the question today.

Aliana's Outfit:-

She looks as gorgeous as always and like all other times, this time too, she took the breathe away from Xavier

She looks as gorgeous as always and like all other times, this time too, she took the breathe away from Xavier. He stay rooted to his place, mesmerized by her enticing beauty.
Well, it's not only Xavier who is having trouble in controlling his emotions, it's our dear Aliana too.

Xavier's Outfit:-

She shamelessly checks him out, like having all time of the world

She shamelessly checks him out, like having all time of the world. She kept drinking his facial features and perfectly fitted suit, that makes him more muscular and manly, if it's even possible.

Without a word, they made their way to destined venue. As they are getting close to the place, their nervousness is replaced by excitement and thrill. A goofy grin is plastered on both of their lips. They didn't talk like always. Just sat silently, living the moment and thinking of their journey. 
Xavier halted the car in front of a huge mansion. At the very front, a fountain welcomes them, which made Aliana's heart flatter and her eyes welled up. Xavier squeezed her hand and intertwined their fingers.

A giant Eagle,  spread his wings and on the left wing,  a shiny pearl shaped star is embeded and at bottom it's written 'Aliana & Xavier. Forever'. And waters fall like their pouring love in form of the fountain.

"You know I love you, right?" Aliana asked Xavier, still in daze of his love and his ways of showing his love for her.
"Can not get enough of it but for the record, I love you too" He replied kissing her forehead.

He pulled her inside where he showed their new paradise, their 'home'. Which is beautiful and enchanting with exquisite touch of modern and rich taste. They made their way to a door but before she could enter, he made her drink a  drink to maintain her body heat so she could get ready for future surprise.

"What's this for?" she asked smiling with her light sea green eyes which instantly warmed up Xavier's heart, knowing that he is the reason behind her happiness. He shrugged sheepishly and opened the doors to let her in.
All three walls are glass shield and see through. Floor is covered with red and black rose petals. Not densely but still cover most of the space. He made her stand in middle of the empty yet beautiful room. She arched her neck up to have a look of ceiling. A gasp escaped her mouth when she addresses the ceiling. The ceiling is made up of transparent glass and is coverd with light lamps which reflects golden light to the room. She looks back only to see Xavier kneel down, holding a beautiful ring, with initials of their names. It's the most beautiful ring, she has ever seen.
He blew out air before speaking.
"Well, I know your answer beforehand but to make it memorable for us, I want to do this. Aliana, I wanted to fall in love swiftly, I wanted to fall in love in blue, If it takes to fall from the edge of love,  I wanna be cursed for it. I know we are gonna be a lot busy, sometimes couldn't give each other enough time but remember my words, You are there in my words always when not in my arms. Love is a lot like sunshine on winter morning. Warm, comfortable and strong enough to melt the coldest heart and that's what your love does to me. All I ever wanted, was for you to show me that you love me without asking me what's the need of making me feel like I'm asking too much and you never hesitated to make me feel special. You are the most understanding person, one could ever ask for. Your trust in me makes me strong day by day. And if the skies empty themselves on us tonight, I'd still swim through the galaxy and build us into a constellation. You can tell me that you love me countless times, but I will still be afraid of losing you, So Miss Katherine Aliana Knight, soon to be Mrs. Katherine Aliana King, Will you join me in the journey of my dead life to make it alive and marry me?" the moment he stopped his speech, room temperature decreased instantly up-to the point where an average human could freeze but it didn't affect Aliana and Xavier, due to the liquid in their body running now. The corners of the room and floor released a gas so that all petals could float in air. Water droplets drizzle from knob from top and before it could wet them, it freezes in a crystal ice due to the freezing temperature.
Aliana stood shocked and surprised beyond her imaginations. She has never in her life imagined anything like this. Petals floating in air and crystal droplets freezed into ice in air, like the time has stopped for them. For long, she kept looking the beautiful scene and Xavier stilled on his position, hanging on her every little expressions.
"Yes" she whispered slowly and without wasting a time, he slid the ring in her finger which already have his promise ring. Aliana too made him wear the ring she bought for him.
They kissed briefly and placed their forehead against each other. Eyes closed with happy tears and warm happy smile, they hugged each other. They pulled to see fire works from see through ceiling.
Still with teary eyes, they kissed each other with intertwined hands and NEVER LEFT EACHOTHER FOREVER.
........................................................................
THE END.
IT WAS A BEAUTIFUL JOURNEY AND THANKS FOR YOUR SUPPORT.

SPEACIAL THANKS TO eternalgoddess2001 and PinkyRai75
BOTH HAVE YOU SUPPORTED ME FROM STARTING OF MY JOUNERNY TO THE END AND I'M GRATEFUL TO HAVE SUPPORTERS LIKE YOU.
LOVE YOU AND THANKYOU TO ALL OTHERS.