TRUTH UNLEASH

XAVIER'S P. O.V:-
Today is the day I'm supposed to know the truth. I'm being nervous by each passing second. I received a text from her 'Wear your work clothes'

Are we gonna sign some business deal? Or there will be more people?

Knowing Aliana, I know she'll chose a private place for this discussion. And why can't she tell me truth at my place? Will my feelings change for her after knowing the truth? Definitely not! And for sure I know she loves me well and I'm gonna propose her tonight.

There are many questions running in my brain and I have not a slightest idea of the answers.

It's 6:45pm and I'm standing at my door, waiting for her impatiently. She'll make me crazy.

She is my everything. I feel connected to her. I have never felt like this before ever. She is what a man dreams of and I have that. She makes me feel things, I have never felt before.

Knock! Knock! Knock! Aliana!!
I yank my door open.

She is standing in front of me expressionless. Her face looks pale, her hands are shaking. She is extremely nervous. I touched her hands and almost flinch due to the coldness of her body. She is really cold and dangerously calm. I glance her outfit. I have seen her wearing professional clothes, many times but this one speak of power, authority and seriousness along with way too professional.

Aliana's outfit:-

She is wearing a very expensive watch, three rings in her right hand's fingers and 2 rings in her left

She is wearing a very expensive watch, three rings in her right hand's fingers and 2 rings in her left. Her hairs are tied in a high ponytail. A black earpiece is plugged in her right ear.

She nodded and turns on her heels and I follow her. When we reached to the parking lot, I look surprised at the car. A KOENIGSEGG CCXR TREVITA. She is way too loaded.

Is she an underground mafia? She opens the car door and takes out something before shutting it close.

She forwarded a bouquet of flowers of different colors and species. I have never seen such combination before but it's amazing.

"I chosed them of my own to make it look different because you're different" I heard her for the first time after almost 2 days.

"It's marvellous" I take it from her.

"It's our first official date and maybe last" she said the last part with pained expression and her eyes welled up. I frown at her last word.

"There are many more to go" I assure her rubbing her cheek but she pulls away.

"We'll see. Hop in" she opens the door for me.

She walked around with grace with her head held high and shoulder stiff.
She hop in and pull out on the driveway.

"Where are we going?" I ask her as the road she turn will take us to the abandoned part of the city.

"As I said I'll answer your every question, We are going to my hideout. The same place where I remained for three days after that drunk incident. And not a single soul has ever stepped his or her feet at that place, excluding me of course. No one knows about it, not even Ellie or Liam. You are the first and I supposed you to keep it to yourself" she said smiling slightly.