MAKE ME LOVE MY BODY

ALIANA'S P. OV:-
Aah! I know that look. I'm laid down on the floor with Xavier to introduce him to the fishes. But watching the look he is giving me, I clearly know he is not interested in pleasantries rather than something else.

I feel naked under his intense gaze and the sly smile on his face is adding fuel to the fire.

"Xavier!" I wanted to warn him sternly but my voice gave up my vulnerability.

"Yes? " he ask acting innocent like a child.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" I ask and turn to lay on my back.

He hovered over me swiftly. I gasp at our close proximity. We are looking into each other eyes almost searching for eachothre's soul. I bite my lip nervously. His gaze moved from my eyes to my lips. He bites his own lip and my breathing increases. He licked my slightly parted lips and I'm about to make a moment but he pulls away from me and stands.  A deep frown appears on my face.

"Asshole!" I hiss angrily, clearly frustrated.

He offered his hand for me. I held it roughly, crushing it intentionally and stands up. He grabbed my shirt just where the 2 buttons are open and twisted it in his fist. In an instant, he roughly throws me on bed. I squealed, completely taken off guard.

"What the hell are you up to? " I ask him, shocked of his actions.

"Loving you" he said and took his shirt and pants off and stood only in his boxers.

I become speechless seeing his physice. Freaking 8 abs and firm defined chest. My mouth salivate thinking of licking his sexy body. His shoulders are broad and stiff but his waist is lean but muscular. He is beautiful.
He kiss me hungrily and I kiss him back but he bit my lip.

"Xavier, are you on drugs?" I ask him seriously concerned.

"No" he said confused and dragged me little down by holding my ankle.

"Fuck you! You monster" I shout at my lungs.

"I know, this Queen doesn't wants his King to be gentle" he smirked and jumped on the bed.

"You're insane. I'm not a Devil Queen" I shakes his shoulder to make him realise.

"But I'm a Monster King" he said and hovered over me, balancing his weight on his hands.

"Fuck your ass then" I retort back.

"One more sassy remark and I'm gonna fuck you real hard and rough, till you beg me to stop screaming my name, underneath me. You got that?" he said so seriously that I gulped audibly. I nod.

"Words" he order me.

"Yes" my sound was just above a whisper.

"Good girl" he reply smiling.

He opens my first two buttons, still looking me into eyes, he rubs his thumb over my collarbone. I wince. He tried pulling him back but I stopped him.

"It's just a new tattoo" I said assuring him. He looks down at my collarbone.

I remade my tattoo.  I placed the star on left wings of the eagle and the above star is covered by the letter 'X'.

"I love you" he whispers looking me lovingly and adorably.

There are many emotions swirling in his eyes. Care, passion, affection but love is overpowering all his emotions.

"I love you too" I reply smiling.

He claimed my lips. This felt so different from other kisses we shared. As if we are pouring all our emotions in each other. I roam my fingers in his hair. This kiss is gentle, pure and affectionate. We both smiled in between kiss as in form of understanding. We are sealing our fate and future together.