HE LOVES ME MORE

ALIANA'S P.O.V:-
Next week it's going to be 1 month, since I have given Xavier a last chance. He is trying his best to melt my heart but the fear that is subside deep in me of losing him again. What if he'll chose to leave me again for my sake? Thinking of all possibilities made my body shiver in fear.

Xavier is my obsession, my love and most importantly my life. He is my only happy place. I love him to the point where I would love to die but not live without him a single day. I love him and I just want confirmation for my forever with him.

He is making hard for me to resist him. He is well aware of his Greek god body. His toned chest and muscular abs, flexing of his biceps when he moves, makes heat rise in my body.

From past few weeks, he is moving shirtless in his penthouse most of the time. Accidentally, he rubs his front on my back many times or brushed his arm with mines.

Everything is making me sexually frustrated. It's next to impossible for me to control my hormones when he is sitting beside me on couch and locking me under his intense gaze whilst my eyes are on TV but my all attention is on his body.

"I'm hungry babes" he said seductively whilst letting his lips touch my earlobe slightly.

"Xavier!" I wanted to warn him but my voice was so vulnerable to my own ears.

His hands made its way to my curves of hip. My body yearned for more but soon I felt cold when my body lost his warmth. He took remote from my hand and carelessly flicked through channels as if he has no idea what havoc he has created in my body. My clit is begging for his attention and I can't take it anymore.

MATURE CONTENT STARTS:-
I straddle him by placing my knees on each side of his torso whilst rubbing myself on his already hard erection through his clothes. He grunts and stopped my movement by grabbing my waist.

"You ain't playing fair" I whispered in his ears and roamed my hands all over his chest and abs.

"I never intend to" saying this he slammed his lips on mine. And I felt heaven in this moment.

After 2 months, I felt his lips on mine. I expected hunger, urgency and desire in his kiss but to my surprise, I witnessed only love and passion. I smiled through kiss and slowed down my pace, matching his to move our lips in sync. I caresses his cheek but pull away my lips when I felt dampness on his both cheeks. He is crying silently. My own tears welled up seeing his happy eyes after so long.

"I made you weak" I admitted feeling guilty.

He was so strong. I can count the number of times I saw tears in his eyes. It's my fault. I acted on my impulse.

He kissed on my forehead and placed his forehead on mine.

"You made me feel alive" he mumbled in low voice. I nodded smiling when he wiped my own tears.

"Let's take it to our bedroom" without any second thought, I agreed happily.

I jumped on my feet and turned to our bedroom but Xavier have another ideas. He tucked my waistband by his finger and dragged my body whilst pulling me to our room. Well, he looks sexy in bossy mode. I bite my lip to control myself from smiling. I feel like my mouth is gonna ache tomorrow, from lot of broad smiles.

"My body is literally craving for you" he said biting my earlobe. I rubbed my abdomen on his bulge.

"I can feel that baby" I smirked and pull off my shirt and it didn't took Xavier another second to unclasp my bra. He kissed me hungrily this time whilst laying my body on bed. He broke the kiss only to remove his bottom clothings. His erection stood hard for my attention, seeing this I felt blood rose between my thighs. I quickly removed my remaining clothes and before Xavier could bend down, I stopped him by placing my feet on his chest. He quirked his eyebrow, somewhat confused and amused. I caressed his body by my feet, from chest to abdomen. Slowly I traced his cock by my toe. He intake a sharp breathe and held my ankle. I giggled but soon it turned to moaning when he ran his tongue from my calf to my thighs.