CONFUSED

ALIANA'S KNIGHT:-
I stir in my sleep but wince in pain. I feel like, I have pulled a loaded truck. Each and every part of my body is in pain. I feel someone has locked me in a cage. I open my eyes and my gaze fell on Xavier. He is holding me close to his body. Memory of last night flooded back in my mind. A happy and satisfied smile appear on my lip. The way he made me feel my body, the way he made love to me and at last fucked me. Oh no!  I fell unconscious yesterday due to extreme pleasure. He is so gonna tease me for this. My cheeks felt hot at the thought. I'm dead. I felt him move beside me. I closed my eyes,  pretending to sleep.

"I know you're awake" he reply in his deep raspy voice.

"Good morning" I reply smiling nervously. He caresses my cheeks with a smile but it is replaced by a frown.

"You are hot" he say worried.

"I know I'm" I reply feeling proud. He rolls his eye.

"You have fever. You're burning. Stay still" he pull his boxers and left the room.

After 5 mins, he comes back with a glass of water and a tablet. I look disgusted at the tablet.

"Have it" he said placing it on my palm.

"No" I frown. He glared me sternly and folded his arms.

He looks pretty angry. Not to make him more scary. I decided to have the tablet. I tried to lift my body up but failed miserably due to pain between my legs. I'm sore there. He helped me and made me have the medicine.

"I'm sorry" he said, sitting beside me.

"Don't be sorry, I have my equal share of pleasure and adventure" I wink while laughing lightly. He shakes his head smiling.

"Go back to sleep. I'll wake you up after an hour" he kissed my forehead. And I drifted back to sleep too tired. I feel like, my energy is drained from my body.

I felt butterfly kisses on my face and I know who the person is. I opened my eyes smiling to meet Xavier's concerned and worried face. But why?
"Are you Okay?" I asked him, making myself to sit by the support of headboard.

"Yeah. It's you I'm worried about" he asked back but I can sense there is more to it. I let it pass for now.

"Never felt better. But we have to go to The Volturi" I said in my all seriousness.

"What? Who is Volturi?" he asked completely clueless. I groaned in frustration.

"You don't know who Volturi is?" I asked over-dramitically.

"Is he someone I should know about? My business rival or your opponent?" he asked getting serious.

Believe me, I really tried controlling myself but the longer I watch his serious and confused face, the harder it's for me to control. I burst out in a full blown laughter.

"Done?" he asked trying to be serious but the smile on his face tells me he is not angry.

"It means you haven't watched Twilight? " I asked now really getting serious.

"No.  But why?" listening his question, I really wanted to smash my head on something hard.

"Because you were supposed to ask 'why we have to meet volturi?' and I would have replied 'because you're a vampire in bed and you involved a human with you and that's a sin. So Volturis are supposed to punish you'. That was a joke and you killed all the fun. Dumbass" I huffed and frown.

"I'm the fun killer?  Seriously? Your sense of humour is as sick as babies superhero's story" he mocked me and stands on his feet. "Breakfast is ready. I'm waiting outside"  he turned on his heels. I threw a pillow that hit his back.