ROALLY RUINED

XAVIER'S P.O.V:-
Finally, she is here. Sleeping with me, I'm on her lap. I made myself comfortable and gawk her sleeping peaceful face. Innocent as always. I don't know when was the last time she would have slept.

I pecked her lips and carried her in bridal style to my room. I too slept beside, cuddling her.

Next morning I woke up with a bright smile on my face but soon it changed into frown when I touched other side of bed, which is cold that means she has been up for long. I rubbed my sleep off and made my way to look for her. Well I know where she could be at this hour of time.

I stood at the doorway of my gym room where Aliana is working out. She is doing pull ups. Damn sexy! Her body shines in sweat and I think she has applied some sort of body polish. She always does.

My palms are twitching to touch her skin and ravish her body but I can't lose this chance, the last chance. Her abs are quiet visible now. Contrasting and relaxing of her muscle is really making me hard in south. Her heavy breathing is adding fuel to the fire.

"I can feel sexual tension in air, Fucker" she said now standing on her feet. I gave her dry towel and sipper.

"Can't help when your girl is freaking sexy and a bombshell" I said seductively and inch closer to her.

"I'm not your girl"

She dried her body and after drinking and intentionally letting water fall from her lips, dripping from neck to cleavage. I involuntarily licked my lips to which she smirked. She rubbed her abdomen on my boner.

"Aliana" I moaned and clutched her arms to pull her more closer but she pulled away whilst hissing in pain.

I checked her arms and found that her left arm is injured as if someone has dragged her body on concrete road. I checked for other injury and soon spot another wound on her left outer thigh.

"Do you have any explanations for this?" I asked through greeted teeth.

She pulled away instantly.

"I don't owe you any explanation" she spat and left me standing there in my own thoughts. What else has changed?

I made breakfast and showered in another bathroom but she is still bathing because she always takes almost 1 hour. I took first aid kit and waited for her on breakfast table.

Finally she came down all fresh and beautiful as always.
Aliana's Outfit :-

"Remove your shrug" I ordered but she ignored me and dig in her food

"Please" I pleaded. She brushed her hands and removed her shrug.

Without wasting another second, I applied ointment on her injured arm and thighs and bandaid to protect from dust and germs.

"Than you" she replied but without smiling.