PUT THE KIBOSH ON

ALIANA'S P.O.V:-

I drove back to Xavier's mansion and as expected all our family members and friends are here, in living room. Must be waiting for Xavier and I,  both. I was a crying mess by now but watching Liam, all calm but still worried, triggered something in mind.

Xavier too came after me, so why not me?

All heads turn to me in hope but my bad, their Xavier is not coming real soon.

"He is safe....for now" I mumbled last part to myself.

I turn to Samuel King. Fucking bastard.

"In spite of tight security, Wills managed to cut the power and his men managed to drag you all here. Isn't it quite fishy ?" I asked to no one in particular but my eyes are still on Samuel.

"What are you implying at?" my dad asked angrily.

"Oh, we have his partner in crime also. Everything was fucking planned. The moment Samuel came to know about our relationship, he planned all this. Maybe, along with his best friend a.k.a my dad. We were not able to locate Wills, in spite of Liam's best investigators, because you were misleading us. You hid him and when you got that Xavier is not gonna leave me then you planned kidnapping but you know where you got trapped? When my dad and you met him alone. My dad asked him to kidnap me and you asked him to kidnap your son. Well the case is solved but not close. We are getting Xavier back but before that, I want reasons. Although some where deep inside me, I know the reason" I pointed my gun at him and all gasped in shock but I know Liam is still calm.

"You can't accuse him" Romina snarl angrily but I don't give a damn.

"SHUT UP. JUST SHUT UP. Do you know how it feels when your lover's life is at stake? It pains Romina. It fucking pains. Not only emotionally but also physically. You can't even bear the pain I'm feeling right now. So everyone here, keep their mouth shut, except Samuel and dad" I know I should not speak to her like that but I'm no saint.

I also lose my senses at time, especially when it comes to Xavier.

Now everyone is dead silent. Good for them because I won't consider twice before forcing bullets in Samuel's brain.

I sit at table, just in front of Samuel, whose eyes are now a Niagara waterfall.

"Speak"

I don't know what the fuck he is contemplating on but I can't tolerate this silence. I pressed my gun on his chest whilst waiting for his reply. At this moment, I can even listen his heartbeat. He nodded before speaking. I retreated my hands back because I don't want him to die of cardiac arrest.

"Romina and Wills used to date back then but his involvement in mafia broke them apart. Initially I was her rebound but soon our feelings changed in love and we decided to marry. Everything was in hurry.  I didn't realise then but after few months, I got to know about her pregnancy and that too with Will's baby. I forced her to give that child to adoption center and prmised her that I'll look after him financially. Everything was going smoothly. Xavier came and soon after we were gifted by two daughters. 12 years ago, Romina requested me to let Wills  work in company. I agreed because somewhere I felt guilty to force her to give his child to adoption center. After 4 years, he demanded my company but I brushed off his warnings. That was  my biggest mistake of my life. The factory that caught fire when Sophia was attending her camp, was not an accident. Wills tried to  kill my Sophia but luckily you saved her. There after he did what he wanted in my company. Xavier was very much interested in business so I was bound to hand over company to him. His next  target was Xavier. He wanted revenge over me because he thinks I manipulated Romina to marry me. I was in dire need of your help. My family and company was in danger. So I asked you to help me but I never wanted Xavier to learn the truth. You helped me,  my company and protected Xavier and my daughter, Sophia. I knew she'll be safe with you. That's why I refused to recognise my own daughter. I just wanted my family safe and happy.  Your father asked me to break your relationship with Xavier due to his bad image in media and for your safety. I agreed instantly because I love you my child. I can't see you hurt and that too because of my own son. At starting, everything was going as per plan. Xavier was going to marry Rebecca and you were out of his life but in this all mess, we all lost you. You not only left Xavier but also your dad, us. I tried to make him understand but he refused to change his decision but the day Xavier broke off his engagement with Rebecca, I was hundred percent sure that he is gonna keep you happy and safe throughout his life. But everything got change when Xavier involved his mafia friends to find Wills. He wanted to destroy him but you came in the picture and then your life was also in danger. That's why, your dad asked my help to keep you safe. I chose your safety first but I can't let my son die bit by bit. So when Xavier met Wills and you came for his rescue, he planned his sinister strategy to keep you away from him and broken. He couldn't kill you due to Liam. Because he knows if he kills you, Liam is gonna expose him to the world and Xavier will kill him and same goes for Xavier. So he can't kill either of you.  After thinking of all pros and cons, we decided of kidnapping to force in breaking you guys apart.  In this way, you both can live but separately"