DAY OUT

XAVIER'S P.O.V:-
Bright sun lights made me stir in sleep but a shadow over my face stops the rays from disturbing me. I can smell her fragrance and can feel her presence. I flutter my eyes open.

She is too close to my face, looking me intensely, deep in thought. She has not realised yet that I'm awake.

"Good morning" I wished her smiling.

She snaps back to reality and blinks twice.

"Um! Breakfast is ready. I'll be waiting" saying this, she left.

After following my morning routine, I too joined her.

"Are you okay? " she asks me full of concern. I feel happy when she cares for me.

"I'm fine. It's just that I met her after so long and remembered her tragic death and you really cook great"

"Whenever you wanna talk, I'm here"

We continue eating.

"So any plans for today?" I ask her after finishing my food.

"Actually yes" she reply cheekily smiling.

"And what it is?" I ask placing our plates in sink.

"It's a surprise. Get ready in casuals" she left surprising me.

I'm ready for the day because no matter what, when I'm with her, I feel complete and happy. She is too good for me but I'm selfish.

Before meeting Aliana, I never thought that I'll experience love ever and now when I do, I realise, it's the most beautiful feeling in the world. Her smiles make me smile, her sad eyes hurt me from inside and her angry look earlier used to intimidate me but now I find it cute. I love her with all I have.

I changed into casuals after bathing.
Xavier's outfit:-

I knock at Aliana's room

"Coming" she shouts back. After few minutes, she comes out.

Aliana's outfit:-