New Story?

HELO GUYS! I'M BACK WITH A NEW STORY  OF ALEXIA KING AND KEVIN EMERSON.  TO UNDERSTAND PERFECTLY, YOU'LL HAVE TO READ THE SNEAK PEEK OF THE STORY AND LET ME KNOW YOUR THOUGHTS

"BROKEN BEYOND REPAIR "

"She's coming today"

"Unbelievable"

"She is coming after 4 months"

"New admits are going on one hell of a ride today"

"It's just a rumour guys. Not yet confirmed"

"She usually comes to rag new admits"

"Whom they are talking about?" I asked referring to the gossips I'm hearing from last three days.

I'm Kevin Emerson , new to Kings Valley College. I got admitted in third year. Well, it was not easy to get admission in middle of the year but due to my dad Ruccas Emerson , half of this state is owned by him, he got me admitted in this college. Till now I slept with the cheer leader squad including 3 girls. One of them, Victoria, She is sexy and hot girl of this college and pretty good in bed but I don't do love. It doesn't exist.

Let's comeback to the present. I'm hearing this gossip from three days and this is getting the best of my curiosity.

"She is Alexia King and badass of this college but stay away from her, although she has an image of slut yet she doesn't entertain others. She doesn't comes to college often, depends on her mood. Her parents are very rich, Xavier King and Katherine King, they manage her attendance. Maybe she is coming today to rag new admits. So you my boy, you are safe with me, so stay by my side. She is a certified Bitch. Don't fall for her beauty" Noah explains me like a Wikipedia. I scoff, not at all afraid of this bitch.

"You are forgetting one thing, I already have the most sexy and hot girl to entertain me in bed. I don't need her"

"You are highly mistaken here. She is the most beautiful girl of this college. To be honest, I haven't seen anyone more beautiful than her and her body is to die for. More sexy, hot and beautiful than our cheer leader. Her beauty is unbeatable" Noah replied with dreamy eyes and I can literally see hearts in his eyes.

"Bring on!"