BITTER REALITY

XAVIER'S P.O.V:-
It's been 6 days and only 4 days are left to solve this case. We have still not found about Wills and I'm verge of losing my sanity. Because, First, my girlfriend is acting way too calm for my liking and second, I feel that I'm about to lose her but her words are keeping me sane. Day by day, hour by hour, the each passing second and the ticking of clock reminds me that we don't have much time left. My investigation team and Liam, the intruder's team is also helping us but Wills had himself out of our radar due to the help of mafia. I too have relationship with mafias, they could help us but Aliana has clearly warned me to not involve myself with mafias. I understand her concern but I love her too much to let her down. She has never lost a case and she will not lose this one too.

Actually, I'm doubtful, why is she taking this long when this is not the first time she is facing mafia? She managed herself to get kidnapped, just to solve cases. And here she is handling this case as a fragile child. I have a feeling that she is not being her usual self just to protect me but in order to protect us, she'll have to come out of her shell. It's hard for me to agree on her plan but being an understanding and sweet boyfriend I'm, I understand her.

She taught me different tricks and tactics to fool my enemies if required. In return I made her learn self defence. It was easy considering the amount of time she indulge herself in gyming.

Ellie, Liam, Zach and Robert, all are learning the tricks and self defence too. You never know who is at the point.

A few days back, I got to know that my security is changed. We had heated argument and end up in bed moaning and sweating.

I was in half sleeping stage when she mumbled something very strange to her self but I heard  'You will have to trust me and  us or else I'm gonna ruin myself to death' that was not a threat but more of a promise to herself.

Next morning, I tried to speak her about her statement but she refused talking about. I let it pass, because she never ever lied to me, not even on silly things so she is trying to ignore the topic, but I'm gonna get her back on this after all this shit ends.

My friends and Aliana, they all are making a plan for tonight. She asked me not to eavesdrop because I know about it already and it will hurt me more listening the details. Well, she is right. She looks calm but I can see through her facade that she is nothing but calm. She is freaking from inside but she still has a little hope that had kept her in senses till now. We both are each other's strength as well as weakness.

I can feel her, her pain, her agony and her nervousness. She is trembling internally but to keep everyone strong, she is acting real  well being a lawyer. She can fool everyone but not me. I know her, even her soul.

She risked everything for me but I'm ready to put a fight against my father to protect her and in return, I'm ready to lose anything, here anything means anything. She is my world, my peace and my happiness.

"So everything is ready" Aliana's statement snapped me out of my reverie.

"Are you sure?"  I ask her to calm my pulses that is increasing second by second.

She just kept looking me continuously  looking deep in my eyes. Zach came by my side and gave a gentle squeeze to my shoulder to assure me but I'm nowhere near calm.

"I guess" She replied in low voice before leaving to our room.

Ellie and Zach shared a knowing look while the intruder followed her upstairs. I know he consider her as a sister but I'm still jealous of him. Not because she involves him more in her case, in fact she always make sure to drag me to our study room to explain her cases and mystery and she asks me to teach her business skills. But the intruder stay too close for my liking. And on other hand, she receive weekly message from a hospital in form of payment receipts. In all this hustle bustle, we get only night time together where, I try to make her happy by distracting her. There are many things, I want to ask her but waiting for the right timing.