WHO IS SHE?

ALIANA'S P.O.V:-
Xavier daily comes at my apartment so that I can sleep regularly, at least for 2 hours. And it's really working. I feel less stressful. These things really mean a lot to me and I'm ready to tell him all my secrets but before that I want to be sure of my feelings but don't know how.

Me, Ellie, Zach and Robert are going to Xavier's penthouse. I am thinking to wear something casual from my new wardrobe. After bathing, I wear my outfit.
Aliana's outfit:-

I take my car keys, wallet and cellphones and head to Xavier's penthouse

By looking to the cars, I guess everyone is here. I reach to his penthouse and knock on the door thrice.

Zach opens the door.
"Hey, Ana! Xavier has been waiting for you?" Zach teases me but I'm one step ahead in this game.

"And for how long Ellie waits for you?" I mock but he gives me questioning look.

"Means? " he asks confuse.

"You better ask Ellie" saying this, I left puzzled Zach to meet others.

Everyone is sitting in living room but my eyes catch only one person, that is Xavier.

"Hey! Everybody" I greet everyone but my eyes are still on Xavier.

He looks ravishing in casual clothes.

Ellie snaps her finger in front of my face.

"Yeah, what? " I ask baffle.

"I was asking you where is Zach but you are clearly busy ogling someone" Ellie teases and Xavier chuckles.

I clear my throat before speaking.
"He is coming and I'm not ogling anyone. I was thinking of something" I reason myself but Ellie knows me very well.

"Something or someone?" she wiggle her eyebrows suggestively.

"Clearly about someone. About Ethan" I try to change the topic.

"My brother?" she ask surprised.

I nod "It's serious" I reply calmly not to make her worried.

"What are you guys talking about?" Xavier buts in sounding irritated.

"Ana is going to profess her undying love for my brother, Ethan" Ellie says seriously but I know she is joking.

I shake my head, chuckling.

"Is it true? " Xavier asks me angrily, now glaring me. His hands are fisted in a ball.

"No! She is joking" I try to assure him by rubbing his arm. He visibly relax.

I notice Robert is sitting silently, typing furiously in his phone with a frown on his face.

"Ellie! " Zach comes back shouting.
"Where have you been? " Ellie kiss him.