Chapter 18

"Come on, we'll be quick."

Virago moaned as Lucifer kissed her neck, leaning against the counter he made. Lucifer has built many things for Virago the past few years. The first year he built her a bed so she wouldn't have to sleep on that stuffed quilt on the floor. He built her a better kitchen, a table, and some chairs, everything to make her life easier.

Lucifer kissed his way down her chest, sliding her dress down to lick her nipples. She was a week pregnant with their third child. He could tell how much she wanted him, she was hornier than ever before.

"Lucifer," she sighed, pushing out her chest. "We can't, what if the kids catch us?"

He hiked up her dress and sat her up on the counter. "They won't."

Lucifer spread her legs open and rubbed her wetness over her pussy. Virago groaned heavily as his large fingers inserted her. He leaned down and grabbed her clit between his lips, pulling and sucking while she moaned softly. She slipped her fingers in his long soft hair, grinding herself into his mouth.

Then she felt her gut wrenching as anxiety took over her senses. Something was wrong. She felt sick and realized she hasn't heard Pride and Wrath playing outside in a while. She pushed Lucifer off, looking out the window as she fixed her dress.

"Where are they?"

They both ran outside, calling out their sons' names. Virago was mortified, screaming for Pride and Wrath.

"We must split," Lucifer huffed, worried for his sons. "I'll fly west and you go east. If we don't find them then we go north and south, alright?"

Virago agreed and ran eastward. She hoped they weren't on that side, this was the path to her former home. If they somehow found themselves in Taíno territory, they would never come back.

But her suspicion was correct. She ran deeper into the forest and found her kids surrounded by Taíno warriors, shouting at Pride and Wrath in their language.

"They have white skin!"

"Are they Demons?!"

"Where did you creatures come from?!"

Before one could step closer to her children, Virago pushed her way through and put herself in front of Pride and Wrath.

"Stay back!" she shouted.

Pride and Wrath looked up at their mother. They never heard her speak in that language before. They had no clue what she and her former tribe were saying.

"Virago?!" the leader gasped, he hasn't seen his cousin in many years. "What is the meaning of this?! What are these things?!"

Virago held Pride and Wrath's hands. She gripped them to let them know everything will be okay.

"They're my children! Please, drop your weapons!"

Her cousin's second in command raised his spear. He jabbed it in the air, taking a step closer to Virago. "You step back in our territory and start commanding us? How dare you?!"

Another man spoke, staring at Pride and Wrath in fear. "How did you give birth to white skinned children?"

"My husband is–"

"Husband?!" her cousin laughed tauntingly. "Lier! You are a dark Witch, you slept with the Devil and made...those things."

The more they called Pride and Wrath 'things' and 'that', the more Virago grew enraged.