Chapter 29

Gluttony: *walks around a corner*

Greed: *scares Gluttony*

Gluttony: Ahh! Stop! I could've dropped my croissant!

LUST

I tapped his shoulder, not caring that I'm interrupting his conversation with employees from Hell. "Father, J–"

"Lust, I'm busy right now."

"But, Father, Jax is trying to seduce Mother."

Father's eyes turned red, an evil growl emitted from his chest. "What?"

"Well, Jax implanted sexual fantasies into her thoughts and they're...disgusting and horrible."

Father excused himself. His eyes flashed from red to black. A tinge of red grew on his skin and his scowl grew deep as he watched Jax. He definately was having trouble keeping his true form at bay. He stormed towards him and dragged him out of his seat. His eyes filled with fear as Father forced him up the stairs. He found me and I smirked. Looks like someone was getting tortured tonight. He asked for it for messing with my mother's mind.

Now that I got that out of the way, I texted my DJ from my strip club. Seconds later, she appeared next to me and I made sure Mother wasn't looking.

Ellie frowned. "Ugh, this music is scratching the inside of my ears."

I winked. "Just do what you gotta do, babe."

"Yeah, whatever," she yawned and glanced at my table. "But make sure Pride knows I'm here, we haven't hooked up in a week and I'm big dick deprived."

"Okay!" Sometimes I wish I never had my powers. "I didn't need to know that!"

I gave her a heads up that we have two Humans here, one including Mother, and she gleamed. "Our Queen is here?! Can I meet her?! Oh my gosh, I want her to sign my turntable!"

Quickly explaining why Mother can't do that now, Ellie frowned and made her way to the DJ area. She did her thing and finally, people stood up to dance. Now the party was officially starting.

VIRAGO

I enjoyed eating and talking to the guys. They always seem to put a smile on my face. Getting up after finishing dinner, I found the dessert. Cupcakes, cheesecakes, jello, fruits, pretty much any kind of sweets known to man decorated the table. I went ham and took two plates to fill them up. If my stomach was okay with it later, I'll get a third plate.

"Excuse me, Ms. Virago."

I was almost done filling my second plate but his familiar voice caught my attention. The man who brought me my dress gulped and looked around the room. He looked like he ran a hundred miles – sweating, beaten up, and gasping for air. Whatever happened before was definitely not happening now. He still seemed weird to me. Why the heck di I feel like being in bed with him. The thought just makes me gag now.

His movements turned jittery. His eyes darted around the room as if he were afraid of something. "I-I just wanted to apologize for intruding."

"What are you–"

"I shouldn't have done what I did, I was wrong!" he cried but the music was too loud for others to hear. "Please, I'm begging you, don't tell Lucifer I spoke to you!"

"But what are you–"

He sped off, sitting back at his table and looking around anxiously. What's gotten into him? Now he just got weirder than ever before. He did say he didn't want Lucifer to know he was talking to me. I should ask Lucifer about that later on. I'm not keeping promises for people I don't even know so I don't care.