Chapter 39

Wrath: What the fuck is up, Pride?! No, what did you say?! What the fuck, dude?! Step the fuck up, Pride!

LUCIFER

As Virago fainted in my arms, my heart dropped with her. Her body felt weak and hot, almost as if she had a fever. 

"Virago!" I cried. "No, wake up!"

I picked her up and sped into my living room, laying her down on the couch. Her eyes were rapidly moving behind her eyelids as she entered the REM stage of sleep. Gripping her shoulders, I shook her body but her eyes wouldn't open.

"Vira, baby, come on! Please wake up!"

What the fuck happened?! Her eyes won't stop moving, was it the kiss? This was my first time kissing her, it had to trigger something. The front door opened and in came Wrath followed by his brothers.

They were by Virago's side in under a second.

"What the fuck happened?!" Wrath cried.

Pride held her hand. "Is she okay?!"

The boys were completely worried and I knew they were remembering the day she died.

"We kissed and she fainted."

Sloth sat by her head. "I can try to enter her mind if that helps!"

"Yes, do that," I said, my voice shaking.

I'm scared. I'm fucking scared. If she gets a paper cut I'd be all over her, if she gets sick, I don't care about anything else but her. So this, her fainting, makes me fucking horrified.

Sloth placed his middle fingers on each of Virago's temples. His eyes shined gold, matching the same movements of Virago's eyes.

"She's just roaming around in a black space," he said. "It looks like she's lost and she's searching for something."

Envy gasped. "Like Stranger Things."

A black space? That's a little odd. 

Sloth's face twisted. "I can feel something trying to break through. It's probably her memories trying to break the curse."

"Fuck," I sighed, so it was the kiss that triggered this. "That's going to give her the headache of a lifetime."

The twins spoke in unison. "How?"

"The curse and her memories are clashing together," I said, resting her legs on my lap. "That's why she's lost. When she wakes up she's going to feel like she's hungover."

Envy sat on the arm of the couch. "That's fucked up."

Sloth continued to monitor his mother's mind and the others sat around the couch. Wrath sat on the floor in front of Virago.

"So...you kissed her?" he asked.

I shrugged. "I couldn't resist."

Lust hollered, "Knew it!"

"Wait!" Sloth gasped. "Somethings happening!"

The boys huddled closer.

"What is it?" Pride asked.

"Is it a memory?" I asked. 

It shouldn't be possible. What the fuck I'm gonna do if it's possible?

"Not a memory," he said, shaking his head. "Just a regular dream."

"Well, tell us what the fuck is going on then!" Wrath burst, raising his arms impatiently.

Sloth sighed, ignoring Wrath's impatience. "She's talking to you Father, in your office, something about...um...what is she...oh, fuck! Gross!"

He snapped his fingers away from Virago's temples, eyes turning back to normal brown.

I frowned at the way he grimaced. "What happened?"

"I...I can't believe I just saw that!" he cried. 

"Oh," Lust gasped. His eyes shined gold. "She's...she's having a really sexual, dirty dream about you Father."

A dirty dream? My lips curled up into a smirk. I imagined all the things she could be dreaming about. There were so many possibilities. And in my office, too? Fuck, the things we'd do on my desk, unholy things.  

"Ugh," Wrath gagged. "Wipe that damn smirk off your face."

I picked up Virago and smiled again. "I'll bring her to my bed. Pride, I thought you had your own place?"

Pride shrugged. "Mother is going to be here more often, right? So you're also going to see more of me again."

"Alright, that's great, I'll see you seven in the morning."

I ascended the stairs and they all wished me goodnight. Once in my room, I placed Virago on my bed and began taking her dress and heels off to put her in my clothes.

Holding her hand in mine, I kissed her forehead and sighed, wondering what exactly we're doing in this dirty dream of hers.

"Maybe one day your dream will come true, Virago."

NOTE

I started my first class in Intro to Fiction Writing this semester AND I'M SO EXCITED!! I hope I get to expand on my writing and become better at it ^^ I mean, I think those of you who read The Virgin and the Pornstar can see how much I improved from...all of that cringe to this. xD So at the end of this semester I hope to be even better! :D 

Thank you for reading everyone!! 

- Sin