Entitled.

I stand at the window that looks upon the small Kingdom of Italia

Kingdom of Italia. The walls are high and the sea is blue. I look back as the wooden door creaks open. I smile at the man who steps in, waiting for me. He's my fathers Knight as well as my right hand. He's Loyal.

"How are this morning?" He bows to me which leads me to do a curtsy. "Lovely Princess." I take his arm and step down to the throne room where my father sat at his golden and red velvet seat. He stands as I enter and so does everyone else as well. "Ahh.. my darling Isabella." He steps down and takes my hand, sitting me on my throne next to him. It was to be my mothers, but she's laid to rest by the curtesy of her womb.

I look around and smile as it is per duty of us to speak to the townspeople daily. Whilst a woman with more then enough children step up. She speaks about her bakery and how a man is stealing from her. It's casual that this happens. Some of them are poor.

All of the sudden the door barges open. "King Ambrosio!" My father looks at the man and runs his hand against his beard. He's always hated to be interrupted let alone disrespected.

"Silence!" He says to the man and furrows his brow. "But my king! It's important!" I look at the man and put my hand on my fathers, nodding once. He looks at me for a moment and then gestures for the man to carry on. "It's a letter from Frankia! They're saying that the Northman are on their way here! The princess; her husband joins them."

I part my lips and adjust slightly in my seat. We have heard the stories of Ragnar Lothbrok. My father stands immediately and purses his lips. His tall and slim figure towering the man. "Thank you." He takes the paper and moves his hand to tell everyone to leave, they oblige and he sits down.

You can see the terror in his face. "Father. It will be okay.. God is on our side.. They are pagans and nonbelievers." Quite frankly... So was I..

He looks at me and takes my hand. "My beautiful daughter. We must pray. We must get our warriors ready." I nod and look up at the man who once got me before, he's stepping up to us with his men down the aisle. "My dear friend. We must fight. We must save our kingdom. Round everyone up and put them below. Make sure it's warm and they have food. Hide the gold. Don't worry the citizens and find whomever can fight by my side."

My father never stood down from a fight but he's older now and that fight won't last long..

"My daughter must be hidden from these savages.." He holds my hand tightly and I stand. "Father.. I'm not scared of them..." I was honest. They didn't frighten me, it was more intriguing then anything.

He shakes his head. "No my Isabella. They will ravage you like a beast to prey." I take both of his hands. "We must welcome them.. See what they want.." He looks at me for a moment and then at Knight Caiazzio. He then cups my cheek and runs his thumb against it. "My darling Bella. We must do the ceremony tonight if I must not live."

I shake my head and looks down. "That won't happen Father." He sits down on his throne. "But we must.." he rests his chin on his hand. I nod slowly. Queen.

I step down and away from everyone, leading my way to my room, sitting on the bed. I cup my face as the door opens to reveal ladies. They hold a dress in their hands that will be the leading of my coronation. I stand and they help me strip from the gown I had on and into this one. I look in the mirror as a tear falls down my cheek. I wipe it harshly and stand up tall. It wouldn't take long for the citizens to file into the throne room. Then I am able to have the crown placed on my head.

I step to the throne room and as I stand behind the doors. They open. There is stood my father and Caiazzio, along with the priest. I step down the long room as everyone is watching.

I feel a tightness in my chest as I bow to my knees in front of my father. My dress is sprawled out. My brown hair is laid neatly against my back.

As the ceremony carries on I am looking up to my father who drinks from a cup, given to him and then I drink from the cup given to me. He lets out a cough into his handkerchief. I bow my head as the crown is placed. I stand and turn to the crowd who bow onto their knees.

I sit down onto my fathers throne and he onto mine.

Tomorrow is going to be terrible.