Uncontrolled emotions[7]

By ѕαкυяα

I saw a black car rushing towards me in high speed. I tried to run but my feet did not move, as if it became numb. 

I couldn't do anything. So I just closed my eyes in fear and was waiting to get hit by something.

But instead I felt two arms gripping me strongly by my waist and pulled me towards the roadside.

I was too afraid to even open my eyes so I just gripped the arm of whoever was holding me. I was so scared, I thought that it was the end of my life.

Seeing death so close, I was trembling in fear. Trembling until I inhaled a very familiar cologne and as if on cue it calmed my heart.

A very familiar cologne.

His cologne.

Upon realizing who was holding me I slowly look up only to be met by his eyes.

We made eye contact and none dared to break it.

As cliché as it may sound, we stood there holding each other as if it was the climax of a romantic drama.

And for the first time I saw something different in his eyes. Different from coldness.

Something his eyes were usually devoid of.

Warmth

Yes there was warmth.

I was captivated by his eyes and I felt like I was in a trance.

Suddenly I felt him leaning in and I closed my eyes. Knowing what we were doing would lead to something regretful but I could not help but to drown in the moment. 

And even if its in the furthest corner of my heart I felt like something for him which I didn't want to name now. 

"Hey are you ok- Oh I am sorry I- ok bye." its Jungkook's voice. Both me and Taehyung moved away from each other as Taehyung released his grip. We were surprised and to say pretty muchembarrassed. 

"I think I should get going." I tried to sneak away from this situation.

"Hey are not you gonna introduce me to your friends?" this jerk.

"Yes Yoona you should. After all he is my besties hubby and I have only known him through pictures." Jungkook said. This idiot.

"Oh sure. Kook meet my husband Taehyung. Taehyung meet my childhood best friend Jungkook." I tried to finish it as soon as possible.

"Hi nice to meet you Mr. Jeon. I am Kim Taehyung, CEO of GUCCI South Korea branch.  I'd be interested to hear about what you do." Taehyung asked extending his hand with a straight face.

Jungkook immediately took his hand and gave it  a light squeeze. 

"Nice to meet you too Mr. Kim. I am Jeon Jungkook, professional photographer." Jungkook said.

But I could see their eyes talking something else. Like they both are boring holes in each others head!?

"Oh Yoona, when do you want me to go to your office for the photography purpose?" Kook turned towards me. I remembered telling him to come to my office to give a demo our photographers.

"You can come with me now if you want. The lunch break is almost over and I think every one is eager to learn from you." I said.

"Ok then lets go." Kook said but before we could even start a voice interrupted us from behind.