Good Night [26]

By ѕαкυяα

"We are going there."

"No we are not."

"We are."

"No we are not."

"Yes."

"No."

"Yes."

"Okay, fucking fine, let's go to your fucking rich ass restaurant." I said huffing getting defeated.

"I have listened to almost every word of yours. You should at least consider this much. You owe me this  much." Tae said with his signature smirk.

"I don't owe you shit Mr. Kim Taehyung. I have been using my money to buy my stuffs. No need to be all boastful." I said back.

"Whatever let's go." he said rolling his eyes.

"I can't even pronounce the name properly." I said looking at the dazzling restaurant right in front of us. It's a famous French restaurant. 

"Latauluor- whatever." I said failing to pronounce the name for the umpteenth time.

"L'Atelier de Joel Robuchon." he said poshly and in return I rolled my eyes back to moon.

[swear not by the moonnnn]

"Whatever, let's enter." I said stepping into the oh-so-luxurious restaurant wrapped up in fancyness, only eligible for people of high status.

And by high status they mean pockets loaded with money; where education, personality and wisdom doesnt matter.

.

.

.

We were sitting on a extravagant black sofa in the waiting room since the restaurant was already filled.

"Mrs. Kim." I heard a voice and turned towards the supposedly source, squinting my eyes at the familiar figure.

"Hyuna-ssi what a pleasant surprise!" I said getting up from my seat to greet her.

Kim Hyuna, deputy director of the Woman Welfare Society. Her organization is working with us for their feminism project 'BOLD'.

"Are you here alone?" she asked me.

"No, actually I am here with my husband." I said and gestured towards Tae to get up.

"Taehyung meet Kim Hyuna deputy director of WWS. We are working with her for a project." I said and they both bowed.

"Its a pleasure meeting you Mr. Kim. Your wife is really an amazing person and I am personally very glad to work with her. She is very professional." as soon as the last word left Hyuna's mouth I surpassed my urge to let out a giggle.

"I am lucky to have her as my wife as well." Taehyung ventured in his deep velvety voice, cold just as always.

But it still made my heart warm. Can't I get a grip of myself?

"Actually I am here for the international feminism council ceremony which is tomorrow and I am giving the opening speech. But honestly its quite a headache." she said.

"Oh I see; good luck then. I would love to attend such programme too." I said.

"Are you interested in joining the council?" Hyuna asked.

"Umm- You mean I can join if I want to?" I asked.

"Yeah of course you can. You are an independent woman, you would be the perfect example for how to stand up on your own. You have made a modeling agency that has gained reorganization all over Korea and that is all alone, without help from any. It would be a great opportunity to show case your strong will power and also will help woman to have faith in themselves." Hyuna said smiling.