Itinerary pt.4 [24]

By ѕαкυяα

It was almost  2:30 pm when we got out of the restaurant. Me and Taehyung both were walking side by side. 

"So" we both started at the same time and looked at each other.

"You go first." I looked away trying to hide the rosy cheeks of mine. Why can't I fucking stop blushing?

"I should be anyway because I am the Kim Taehyung." he said boastfully and I mumbled "Asshole."

"So I suggest we should head back to hotel." he said monotonously.

"Did we spend our money to fly over one thousand kilometer only to go back to hotel?" I asked furrowing my eye brows. I sometimes wonder, is he really 24 years old?

"I didn't chose to be on this trip in the first place." he sighed. Not gonna lie, his words did hurt me a little but now isn't the time to think about it. Remember, enjoying myself?

"Let's go to Roppongi." I said remembering something interesting. Our hotel, which is in Akasaka is just beside the Roppongi.

"Okay your highness." 

What is up with him and calling me names?

.

.

.

We exited the subway of Roppongi and the place is really beautiful.

I saw the bridge where the name "Roppongi" is written. 

"So where should we go now?" he asked and I smiled, a big one.

I took his hand and started dragging him with me towards west. I heard him mumbling some incohorrent words along with "Why are you dragging me?".

We finally reached the famous Tokyo tower. The tower which is a replica of the Eiffel tower of Paris and is a landmark of Tokyo.

The sun was almost on the horizon, the sky was tinted in hues of blue and pink. Both color were mixed at some points and made a new colour purple. But near the setting sun the sky was in the color of orange and red. As if the sky was a canvas itself, and the nature is splashing colors on it. 

The Tokyo tower stood their in all its elegance, visible from all angles of the city.

[Tokyo tower]

We started walking through the garden side to reach the tower. Their were many cherry blossoms trees lined alongside the pathway. Cool breezes were ruffling our hair as we were walking. 

"Wow, what a sweet couple." I heard a few teenage girls whispering while passing.

"The guy is so hot and the girl is so beautiful. Perfect couples." I heard another and a small smile made its way towards my face but deep down inside knew the words 'perfect couple' isn't meant for us.