Blanket [20]

By ѕαкυяα

We were currently in the restaurant of the hotel which is once again breathtaking. The menu card which is breath taking as well but in a slightly different way. Like it will take your breath away by the amount of zeros it has after every number in the price column.

REECH PEEPAL

"So what do you want to eat-"

"Sushiiiiiii" I cut Taehyung off as I saw the round sushi belt from the glass wall.

"Stop shouting- woah." I grabbed Taehyungs hand and dragged him towards the Sushi shop like a child, not relly realising I was holding his hand.

"I want to eat sushi." My eyes shined, like the plates carrying small amount of rice with fish or nori holds the universe for me.

"You never look at me like you are looking at those sushi plates." Tae said and I looked at him with brow raised. His eyes were large as well, maybe because he blurted it out as well. 

"You want me to look at you-" I was cut of by him, "Forget I ever said something like that." and he looked to the front.

"Anyway, lets go and fill our stomachs." I said but this time he took his hand out of mine. At least I had few moments.

We sat at a table and the belt was rolling with different dishes on the belt. 

My mouth started to water just by looking at the Sushi plates covered in transparent cloches

My mouth started to water just by looking at the Sushi plates covered in transparent cloches. Hand picked ingredients, gently crafted with passion, glamorous in its own glory, such appetizing-

"Will you for once stop being Shakespeare and take something out of the belt?" Tae's voice startled me. Was I saying those words aloud?

"Uh, yeah." I said a bit embarrassed.

I took one plate of Inari, one Sahmon Nigiri, one plate Ahi Nigiri,  one plate of Tamago Nigiri, one Ika Nigiri, one Uni Nigiri, one Tekka Maki, one Tako Nigiri, one Ebi Nigiri, one plate of Tobiko Sushi, one plate of Ikura Sushi, one Uramaki with Ahi  and two plates of Aisu shu kurimu.

[A/N: I know I know, I am sushi freak. If you want to know about it read the author's note at the end.]

Then I looked at his side. We were sitting side by side, that is how you sit in a sushi shop with conveyor belt.

"Are you kidding me? You are gonna eat only those two plates of kappa maki and one ebi  nigiri?" I asked a bit baffled. I understand that he is a cold jerk, but who can resist sushi?

"I am on my diet and I can't-" I cut him off.

"Stop with your diet bullshit. You are on your honeymoon! Eat up. look at me I took thirteen plates." I said proudly.