Consent [27]

By ѕαкυяα

'With speed reaching up to 130 km/ hour the severe cyclonic storm is very likely to hit the Tokyo city during the noon. Tourists and locals are requested to stay at home for today. The storm may cause...'

I turned off the TV being annoyed. I was planning to go out today to the famous Asakusa district,  visiting the Imperial Palace on the way but the storm has to come today to ruin everything.

I powerfully sat down at the edge of the bed which made a creaking noise.

"Don't break the bed." I heard that familiar velvety deep voice and turned towards the source angrily. 

Taehyung was in a half lying position; head on the headboard; a cup of espresso in one hand and a cocky smirk displayed on his face.

I swear to God, I would kill him someday.

"You were not wishing to kill me this morning though; when you woke up and were busy admiring my face." he said taking a sip of his coffee, which to be specific was without any sugar.

Bitter just like his mouth.

"I wanted to go out today and this storm just ruined it." I said and a pout unknowingly made its way towards my lips. 

I looked at his eyes and for a split of second I felt him looking at my eyes, but immedietely he looked away.

"We can watch movie together." he said out of nowhere after few moments of silence and I looked at him quite taken aback. Why wouldnt I? Such proposition indeed is unexpected from him.

Not sure of what to do, I looked at him all puzzled. Should I say yes?

"I don't have all day for your pending answer." he said, voice cold and I nodded.

"At least its better than doing nothing." I whispered, barely audible.

"Its already 10 am so lets go and have some Brunch and buy some snacks to sustain us till afternoon." I said little excitedly with a grin.

"Okay." was his short reply.

.

.

.

Due to the announcement of the storm the temporary food stalls near the hotel were evacuated so we had to have our brunch at one of the restaurant of the hotel. 

I ordered some snacks, chips, pizzas, ice creams and a big bottle of coke and told them to send in our room.

And currently we both were sitting on the bed in our room wrapped in blankets, seperate of course. I pulled the curtains preventing the outside light from coming and turned the main light off.

"So what movie do you want to watch?" I asked him and a mischievous grin was placed on his face.

"How about 'Annabelle: The Creation of the Doll'?" he said.

"Okay." Oh how wrong you are to think of me as a scaredy -cat .

 Not going to admit but the movie really was making my blood drain from body. It was scary as hell. 

But seemed like the one sitting beside me was loosing it more than me. Little squeals were emitted every now and then with pop corns popping out of the buckets due to little jumps and trembles.

It was quite interesting to watch, more than the movie itself.

"we can change the movie, you know?" I asked.