Unbuttoned [14]

By ѕαкυяα

"Oh my God! What are we gonna do now? We have to stop them." I was freaking out about the whole situation or circus in front of me.

But Eunbin seems less freaked out. Maybe she is used to seeing a drunk Jin blabbering things. But for me its all new. Even their other family members, who are present there seems unbothered.

Don't tell me its normal.

Eunbin was next to Jin and I turned towards Taehyung who was sitting with six empty shot glasses in front of him.

Now don't tell me I have to take care of a drunk Taehyung. Sober Taehyung is already a pain in the ass, I can't risk my life now. I am too young to die.

"Yoona, take Taehyung home. He is extremely drunk and I will take care of Jin." Eunbin said. What sin in my past life have I done to face such situation?

"But Hoseok? he is drunk too." I asked

"Don't worry, Haneul, her sister will bring him. Now go and take care of your husband." with that Eunbin left with a drunk Jin.

"Guess I have no choice." I sighed while trying to pick Taehyung from the table.

"Hey.. Stop It! Leave me." Taehyung pulled his arm harshly from my grip.

"Taehyung listen to me- stop struggling." I was trying hard to grab him but was being so stubborn.

"Who are you? My wife? You are not.... Go away.... Find someone else." he said.

"I am your wife, Taehyung. Now come with me." I tried to calm him down and it did worked.

I took him with me and went towards the car parking, leaving the hotel.

I was struggling to open the car door, but a man immediately came to hold Taehyung.

"Thank you." I said to the man who seems familiar.

"Good evening Mrs. Kim." The man said and I recognised him.

"Oh good evening to you to Mr. Kim." It was Kim Namjoon, business partner of Tae. We hadmet for the first time during the meeting and Megan incident.

"Is Mr. Kim- umm-"

"Yes he is drunk." I said with a straight face because it isn't embarrassing at all for me to carry my drunk husband.

Nope, not at all.

"Oh. Do you need any help with putting him in?" he asked politely.

"Oh it would be a great help if you do so. As you can see I am quite not in a good position." I gave an awkward smile.

Namjoon hold Taehyung while I opened the passenger door and he put him in.

"Thank you so much Namjoon-ssi and I am extremely sorry." I said

"No Mrs. Kim, I insisted to help. Have safe ride. Good night Mrs. Kim." Namjoon said and left.

But I haven't seen him in

I got inside the car.

"What was he doing here? And why were you talking to him?" Taehyung ask from beside me.

"I told you before that you shouldn't be concerned about with whom I interact." I said though I know he is drunk.

But that is something sober Taehyung would say too, so why not answering. I was about to put the car key inside the key hole when a hand grabbed my jaw pretty harshly.