Like a woman [35]

This chapter might be triggering but I would recommend everyone to read it.

By ѕαкυяα

Just a little more.

Beads of sweats started to form on my forehead.

Come on a little more.

Time was passing faster than ever.

Your mom didn't raise you to be a coward, you are a fighter Yoona.

Because of the silence the sound of blade against the rope could be heard. 

I sat up straight on my chair when a sudden sound echoed through the empty room. I gulped a little but few seconds passed by but nothing happened. I sighed. 

 Taehyung

Did he even realize that something had happened to me? Who knows.

'Never wait for a prince charming'

mom used to tell me this.

I exhaled a bit. I was so closed to cut the rope. It was tiring. Trying to cut a rope with a tiny blade for one hour was really hard to do but that was the only way to get out of here.

I felt the ropes around my wrist started to get loose. A wave of relief and hope rushed over my body. Maybe I can get out. Just a little more-

"Did my sweet heart missed me?" the words came from the door Making my blood run cold.

He came back.

I widened my eyes looking towards the door. Just a little bit was left to cut it completely. Why God?

"Hey don't you have a mouth to speak?" he raised his voice making me flinch.

"If-if I use mouth then it would be anything but to spat on you." I replied.

"Fiesty even in such situation! I am surprised Yoona. You haven't change at all." he said.

"Oh really? Glad to know. How was I before?" I tried to make him talk. If he would be engaged in something I could do my work behind my back. 

"You used to act like a bitch. A bitch, do you understand? You stood up for girls that were getting bullied. You stood up even for the girls on the streets. Dont you think I didnt understand your intentions? You were nothing but an attention seeking whore." he replied but I surpassed my strong wish to retort.

 I needed to focus on cutting the rope. Just a little bit was left, just a little.

"Woman. Standing up for woman and girls." he scoffed. "It is ridiculous. A girl should always get dominated. This whole feminism shit is making woman think that they are powerful or something. Ridiculous, just ridiculous and because of your wannabe feminist desire i had to suffer." he said in a low voice like he was in pain. His words were burning me and this time i couldn't stop myself from replying.

"Stop trying to play the victim here. You are sick. Yes you are sick. You sexually harassed a girl! How can you even say something like this? You are a criminal, yes a criminal- Ah" i was cut of when a hand suddenly grabbed my hair pulling my face up.

"I am a criminal right? I am sick right? I am trying to buy pity right?" his voice was as low as a whisper. His face was so close to me. His eyes were red and I felt his breathe tickling over my lips. 

His breathe smelled- smelled of weed!

"Ji-jihoon you are high." I said stuttering in fear.

"Yes-YES I AM HIGH. You are a genius Yoona." he left my hair and suddenly started to clap like a maniac. I was shaking internally.