Ring [43]

I was thinking of doing a Q&A. So please drop your questions here. Also this is the last chapter of this book. Don't worry there will be an epilogue but it will take time to publish.

___________________________________

"Maybe he is preparing a surprise." Ara said sipping her iced Americano.

"Surprise and Kim Taehyung? Are you out of your mind or something?" I pointed my French fries at her.

"Hey, don't act so cold towards him. He is treating you so well." Ara said. Wow my friends were actually shamelessly taking his side!

"The word cold is made for Kim Taehyung and you can't say otherwise." I ate another fry. 

"But he sure loves you a lot." Ara grinned making me roll my eyes. 

"I can see how much he loves me. Not even a 'I love you' in our one year anniversary! Check he even left early in the morning." I stomped my feet. 

"Vei, mwebe Ve forgot." Jungkook's words came out muffled since he was eating an extra large, extra cheese double patty burger with jalapino pickle and Supreme hot sauce. Typical Jungkook.

"Finish that first and then say." I said and he nodded. After finishing he opened his mouth to say something but before that Ara wiped the corner of his lips. Cliché much.

"So what I was saying that he might have forgotten about the anniversary." Jungkook said earning a smack from Ara.

"Out of everything you had to say this?" Ara rolled his eyes and I started stuffing my mouth with fries. 

"What? Why do people act like forgetting someone's birthday, anniversary or shits are crimes. Like dude seriously Stfu we have works to do!" Jungkook said and my eyes widened in realisation.

These were exactly my lines!

"That's why I hate men." Ara said beside me.

"But I am a bunny." Kook replied.

"Anyway Yoona. Don't worry he is definitely planning for a surprise." Ara smiled trying to comfort me but I wasn't sad I was furious.

"Wow I am looking at you and is trying to compare you with the teen Yoona. If it were the 19 year old you, you could care less but see what he made you do. Love does changes people." Jungkook said.

"Yeah love do changes people." I smiled looking at my phone lock screen. It was a picture of me and Taehyung. 

Who thought I would ever put anyone else's picture in my lock screen other than BTS. Though I still had them in my wallpaper. After all they were my first husband.

Love sure makes people do things.

.

.

.

I came back in my office after having lunch with Ara and Jugkook. While working my phone started ringing. I looked at the caller ID and it showed lil meow meow.

"Hey bro." I hold the phone in between my ear and shoulder. 

"So I will be going straight to the point and I know it might shock you." he said in a serious tone.

"Yoongi, what happened?" I asked concerned.

"Actually I am gonna propose Megan for marriage today." and for a few seconds the call became silent.

"WHAT!!" I said puzzled and surprised. It was absolutely unexpected.

"Listen, Yoongi listen to me carefully. I know you both like each other but it had only been 10 months you have started dating. This is a life time decision so you should think before stepping in." I said calmly.