Itinerary pt.1 [21]

By ѕαкυяα

I opened my eyes as I felt very bright sun light on my face. I narrowed my eyes then fluttered it open and was met with a very beautiful face. 

Taehyung was still sound asleep.  Oh how I wish to see this angelic face every morning after waking up. 

"Stop staring." a very raspy voice snapped me back to reality as two eyes fluttered open revealing two dark orbs.

Those orbs which can entangle you in a confused misery,  put you into an endless labyrinth. 

I looked at his eyes once and looked down and was about to get up but a hand caught mine stopping me mid way.

"No snarky reply?" he asked and I gave him the most genuine smile. The smile that hold happiness and sadness all at once. The smile that one gives when they are a mess. 

Yes, I surrender, right in front of his eyes.

"Are you on your periods?" and the serious emotional mood is ruined by the one and only Kim Tae fucking Hyung.

"Shut up." I said with a death glare walking towards the bathroom.

"So what do you want to do?" I asked expecting some negative comments.

"What do you want to do?" Okayyy, Its the Japan effect that's confirm. Otherwise he would definitely act like a jerk which he is.

"Are you asking me my desires?" I asked with a voice of surprise.

"No I was talking to the monkey shaped dustbin in the room." Once a Kim Jerk always a Kim Jerk.

"WEll when you ask something this unexpected I have to make a surprise Pikachu face." I said back.

"Just answer the damn question." I don't know why I find his cursing so attractive.

.

.

.

"When I asked you what you want to do I never thought you will take a backpack and just bring me out just like that to roam around Tokyo in the scorching heat." Taehyung said with a poker face.

"You asked for it." I said with a grin.

We were currently in Harajuku station which is 30 minutes  in subway from where we were. The station was very beautiful.

 The station was very beautiful

[Harajuku station]

"So where do we go next?" he asked huffing. 

To be honest I didn't expected him not to protest when I practically dragged him out of the hotel. But as he himself said he just wanted to enjoy the trip as well, maybe that is why he is acting  less cold.