Itinerary pt.3 [23]

By ѕαкυяα

After visiting the Shibuya crossing we were currently in front of the famous Hachiko statue. The statue is about a loyal dog named after his name. It has a very heart breaking yet beautiful story about the loyalty of a dog  even after the death of his owner.

 It has a very heart breaking yet beautiful story about the loyalty of a dog  even after the death of his owner

[Hachiko Statue]

"Am I looking good? How should I pose? Ya! are you even listening Tae?" I yelled at him.

"Shut up and just stand in front of it. You look beautiful in every pose." he said rolling his eyes, tone bored as usual.

From when did he started complementing me? and from when did my heart beat started to increase due to his compliments?

I ignored my cheeks which resemble the hue of carnation blaming it on the blazing sun and smiled looking at the camera. I heard the sound of clicking and went towards him to have a look at my picture.

"Now can we please go to eat something?" he asked and I rolled my eyes. Is he here only for lunch? 

"Its only my single photo, lets take a couple picture. there are many photographers who provides instant photos." I said but then realised I shouldn't have said that. A couple picture? Seriously? He has been enduring me ever since morning but this time-

"Okay, but after that we are heading towards a diner to eat." he said and started looking around for a photographer.

It took me awhile to realise that he actually agreed on taking a couple photo.

"NO" I let out but covered my mouth with one hand. When will I learn to think before applying.

"What no?" he asked confused.

"I me-mean, lets go and have some lunch. I don't want to take  coup-umm pictures anymore." I said not meeting his eyes.

I just don't want him to be all pretentious because I very well know when we will return he would become the same old Kim Taehyung. I am scared to make my hopes too high only for it to be thrown into a trench.

"You told me to take one in the first place  and now you don't want to take one with me?" he asked a bit irritated but there was little bit sadness there. Or I was probably being delusional. 

But his next words left me in surprise.

"We don't have any picture of us together in this trip. So I am taking it weather you like it or not." he said and then proceed on finding a photographer.

He found one in no time.

"How much one photo will cost?" he asked in fine Japanese which flew over my head and after clearing the prices he took my hand and dragged me towards the statue.

"Stand a bit closer mam and sir put your hand on her waist." the photographer said and it once again flew over my head. I looked at Taehyung with pleading eyes to explain what he said.