Home [41]

By ѕαкυяα

"I am taking you there in one condition and that is you have to behave and listen to me and wouldn't be stubborn to work. You will sit their and just supervise everything. No going anywhere alone. Am I clear?" I said sternly with my hands on the wheels.

"Yeah whatever." was his reply in a very bored tone making my grip on the steering firmer.

"I said am.I.clear?" I asked again and maybe this time it worked.

"AY ay captain." his voice showed fake enthusiasm but I heard what I wanted him to say. 

"Good boy." I smirked. He had been listening to me for the past five months quite well.

Yes it had been five months since that incident and today after staying at home for 150 days and 13 hours at home (according to his genius calculation) he was finally going out to work. In these seven months he was acting like he was being suffocated without work. 

Not like he wasn't working. To be honest he was more in front of his laptop then in his bed. Giving orders through video meetings in such a voice that can make anyone piss their pants. 

If he someday marry his laptop and make his office his home, I wouldn't be a bit surprised.

"So for being a good boy I deserve a reward now don't I?" he asked with a mischievous smile.

 "I will ride you at night." and the car became filled with fits of coughs which was definelty from him. I like making people choke on their saliva with my words.

"What?" I asked innocently.

"If you want that then I have no problem." he composed himself and tried to act all dominant but I could feel him blushing. 

"Sure honey, keep dreaming." I quickly said before stopping my car at the red signal. 

"Ah." suddenly Taehyung let out in torment.

"Tae, Tae what happened." I panicked seeing him suddenly clutching his chest.

"Is it paining?" I quickly removed my seat belt and leaned towards him.

"Where is it paining?" I tried to inspect the shirt  for any sign of stain of blood but there wasn't any. I was about to say something when a soft tender pair of lips touched my cheeks. It was for a split of second before the lips were revoked and I became puzzled for a few moment.

But when my senses got back and i registered what had happened I leaned back and frowned at him while he was looking outside as if he didn't just stole a cheek kiss. So i did what i thought would be the best pay back.

I grabbed him by his collar, turned his face towards me and crashed my lips harshly on his. I could feel through his movement he was beyond surprised but then soon closed his eyes and kissed me back.

Did he really think I would loose to him?

No, you were craving for his lips, that annoying seemingly wise voice said in my mind.

Can the voice in my head just shut up?

Bitch i have been there for you from the time you were suffering. Giving you advices everyday. Be grateful you brat!

Let me just focus on his lips now. Fuck off! I said to the voice and then started feeling his lips again.

It was the perfect match. His lips tasted like cherry, strawberry, peach or any other fruit. Its not some tropical island.

It was chapped a little, plumpy and was filled with the essence of him and only him. I could feel Kim Taehyung through his lips; could feel his emotions and warmth.