Chapter 2

I soon arrived and walked up to the door. I rang the doorbell. Someone soon opened the door. I looked up and saw Suga. I smiled at him as he waved his hand to come in.

    I stepped inside. I walked over to the living room as I heard Suga shut the door behind me.

    Jungkook, Jimin, J-hope, and RM were all sitting on the couch. Their heads shot over to me as I entered the room.

    "Min!" They all shouted as they jumped up from the couch to run and give me a hug. "We missed you so much."

    "I'm sorry I couldn't visit sooner. I've just been busy with my debut," I told them as I wrapped my arms around them.

    "How're the songs coming along?" RM asked.

    "They're finished. Here's the flash drive with them all on it. The music and lyrics are all on it." I pulled the flash drive out of my pocket. He reached his hand out and took the flash drive.

    "Why don't we hear some of it." The others cheered. RM walked away to grab his laptop.

    "Where's V and Jin?" I asked Jungkook.

    "Oh... there making dinner. I hope you're hungry."

    I smiled at him before nodding. "I haven't eaten since this morning. We had to go on stage, so there was no time to eat lunch."

    "We saw your performance. You and your members were very good. The song is already stuck in my head," Jimin said.

    I chuckled before RM appeared again with his laptop in his hands. We all sat down on the couch as RM prepared the song.

    I watched everyone as RM hit play. The music swept out of the speakers. Their faces didn't show any expression. I thought they didn't like it before Jungkook and Jimin started to move their heads with the beat. I let out a quiet sigh.

    After the song ended, they all looked over at me. It took a second before they all started to praise me.

    "You truly are talented. That song was amazing," J-hope said.

    "I left the rapping parts for you all to write," I said.

    Suga then appeared in the living room. "Hey, dinner is ready."

    We all jumped up and headed into the dining room. I sat next to V and Jungkook as Jin and Suga passed the plates with food stacked on top.

        "This smells delicious," I said licking my lips getting ready to start eating.

     Jungkook looked over at me and smiled. I then remembered me and GD. I have to tell Jungkook afterward, I thought.

    I leaned over in my chair and whispered in his ear, "We need to talk alone afterward."

    He gave a slight nod of his head. Everyone "secretly" watched us.

~~~~~~

    Jungkook lead me outside. We sat down on the picnic bench that they had outside. I looked up at Jungkook. I could see that he was a bit worried.

    "So what did you want to say to me?" he asked. His hands were placed on the table. They were intertwined with each other.

    "Well, a while ago GD and I had a fight and we broke up with each other," I said as I looked down at my feet, not wanting to make eye contact with him.

    He didn't say anything at first. It was silent. All you could hear was the birds chirping in the distance.

    Finally, Jungkook said something, "Did he cheat on you?"I looked back at him. His face was blank. I nodded my head, not wanting to talk. He let out a sigh before grabbing my hands that were on the table. "I'm sorry Min. There is something I must tell you."

    I was now confused. "What are you talking about?"

    "Well, while you were in New York, I had seen GD entering a restaurant. I followed him in with V. We seen him with another girl. They were eating with each other. When they started to leave, G-Dragon had given her a kiss. I should have told you sooner, but I was too scared." He looked down. I could tell he felt very guilty.

    "It's okay, Jungkook." I placed my hand on his shoulder. "You did nothing wrong. I understand that you were trying to protect me."

    "I know, but you wouldn't have been so heartbroken."

    "No matter what, I would have been heartbroken. You were always there for me Kookie. I couldn't have asked for a better friend. You and the rest of the BTS members are some of my closest friends."

    "Really."

    "Yes."

    He looked up at me and smiled. I stood up and walked around the bench to sit next to him. I pulled him into a big hug. "Always see the better in life, Kookie."

    "I will."