Chapter 8

I woke up with a blindfold covering my eyes. My hands were tied into a tight knot. I was sitting down on the floor. I tried to get free, but there were footsteps walking my way.

    "I don't think you are going to free yourself. You're just wearing yourself out," a man said. He placed his finger under my chin and raised my head.

    I shot my head away from his hand. I hear him snickered. He started to walk away, but another voice started to speak.

    "What should we do with her now? How long are we keeping her here? They will soon find us."

    "We will do what we need to do. Just stick to the plan."

    "What do you want from me?" I asked.

    "Stay out of the conversation."

    "No, this is about me so I can but in at anytime. Let me go."

    "Why should I when you have something I want. I can't just you go."

    "Then what do you want."

    "Your so brave to talk to be like this. I have the power to do whatever I want to you and you're just arguing with me."

    "Answer my question."

    "Who wouldn't want Spade. We are planning to use you and sell all of your songs for money."

    "I will never do anything for you."

    "Sure, you will."

    "Don't worry. I have friends who will come and rescue me from you,  selfish person."

    He walked over to me and grabbed my neck. "You better watch what you say."

    "I can speak my mind whenever I want to." His grip tightens and then threw me away.

    "Come, we can talk elsewhere." The two men walked away leaving me in the cold room by myself.

     I didn't want to let them see how scared I was. Please Jackson, Jae, Daesung, anybody please save me.

~~~~~~

    A few days have past and nothing has happened. The men rarely came into the room. I haven't eaten anything and my stomach felt like it was being ripped out. I got water every once in a while.

    As I was laying on the ground,  the door swung open. Footsteps rushed over to me. I felt hands lift me and I was swung over someone's back. I was too weak to fight back. They rushed out and ran through the hallways.

    "Good you got her now let's get out of here before they catch us." It was the man from before. Everyone ran off. After running through the halls I felt a gust of wind hit me. Outside. I finally get to breathe in the fresh air. I was thrown into a car. People piled up next to me.

    We spend off. I could tell by the many bumps in the road that they were trying to escape from someone. I head dropped down on someone's shoulder and I passed out.

    I woke up to someone shaking me. I opened my eyes. The blindfold was removed. There was a boy sitting in front of me. There was a big smile on his face.

    "You're awake," he said and sid a small plate of food over to me.

    "I'm free," I managed to say. The boy frowns and shook his head.

    "No, I work with them, but I felt sorry for you so I managed to find some food for you. I didn't want you to die."

    "Who are you?"

    "I'm Jongil. Please eat."

    I looked at the plate before grabbing something. I tried to eat it but my stomach reacted harshly and I threw up.

    "Here is some water." He rolled a bottle of water over my way. I started to drink it.

    "Why are you working with them? You're too nice."

    "It is a long story."

    "I have time."

    "Well let's just say that the head of everyone is my dad."

    "What?!"

    "Jongil where are you?" A man's voice was heard from the hallway.

    "I have to go now." He quickly grabbed the food and water and ran out of the room. I frown as I watched the door close. It was back to silence in an empty dark room.

~~~~~~

    Everyday Jongil would stop by and give me small things of food and some water. We were starting to grow closer. I got used to seeing the young boy's bright big smile.

    Today was different. Jongil never came. I was left all alone. Till once again they had to run away from who I thought was the police. I was heaved on someone's back and another blindfold was tied on my face. I was again thrown on someone's back.

    We were now driving in the car. Till the car came a sharp stop. The car was now being flipped over. The glass was flying everywhere. I flew out of the car through the window. I came crashing down on the road. My head smashed against the ground. I couldn't move.

    I heard sirens around me. Someone ran up to me and pulled my blindfold off. It was Jongil. This time he wasn't smiling. His face was filling with horror.

    "Min, are you okay?!"

    I couldn't speak or move. Police then filled the area. Jongil was shoved away from me. My body hurt everywhere from all the cuts and bruises. My breathing was rapid. My head was pounding. Policemen were trying to ask questions, but couldn't answer them. The ambulance arrived and lifted me onto a stretcher. I was hauled into the back. The last thing I saw before the doors closed was Jongil standing right outside. The sunlight was hitting his face that I saw tears dripping down his face. The boy wasn't covered in any cuts or bruises.

    The doors quickly shut as the ambulance sped away. My mind was only set on Jongil and why he cared so much about me.