Chapter 23

We turned around in a flash. Jackson's hand came off my waist. We pulled our bodies away from each other.

     There standing in the doorway of the kitchen was Jinyoung. His eyes were wide.

     "Is there something between you two? I knew you were close, but not that close. Are you keeping things from us?" Jinyoung questioned.

     "It's is only half of what you think," I replied.

     "Then what is the actual truth?"

     "Well... we aren't together because of the dating ban that I'm on."

      "So if there wasn't a dating ban, then both of you would be together?"

     "You could say that. But please keep it from the others. I don't want it to spread around. Especially don't tell BamBam."

      "What is he going to do? I mean he was fine with you and G-Dragon."

     "That is the point. BamBam is now even more protective of me since how badly GD treated me. If he found out that Jackson and I were close, then it'll be chaos. BamBam has been my friend for a while and he wouldn't want this band member to be with me."

     "Well, I wouldn't say that. BamBam already knows both of you are close. He figures you both would be together soon."

     "How would you know?" Jackson asked.

     "I talk to him of course. BamBam might get on my nerves a lot, but he still is in our group and I care for him. We can sit down once in a while and talk for a bit."

     "Just for now, can you keep it a secret." He nodded his head as I hugged him. "Thank you," I whispered to him. He mumbled a 'welcome' before we separated ourselves.

     We then finished the popcorn and headWe back into the living room. Blankets and pillows were scattered everywhere.

     "We promise to clean it all up this time, Min," Youngjae said with a big smile on his face.

     "It better be after the movie," I joked. Everyone laughed as JB played the movie. We all found places on the couch or on the floor. I was between Yugyeom and Mark. Jackson sat above me along with BamBam and JB. Jinyoung and Youngjae laid on the other side of Mark. The lights were off. The TV was the only thing that lit up the room.

     I didn't pay much attention to the movie. My mind was lost in my future career. If we're to come out saying Jackson, what would the public think? Would they accept it or constantly send rude things to us?

     I know it is hard to date as an idol, but is there a chance that we could. I know the public would never truly accept us both to be dating.

     My phone began to ring. I hopped up and walked to a quiet place. I looked at the caller ID. It was from EXO. I picked up the phone.

     "Hello?" I said once the phone reached my ear.

     "HI MIN!" Someone yelled from the other end. I pulled the phone away from my ear.

     "It is nice to talk to you too, Baekhyun."

     "Sorry I didn't mean to yell. How is life going? What are you doing these days?"

     "We are preparing for a comeback and right now I'm watching a movie."

     "Sounds fun. Hey, give it back." I heard the phone being snatched. A new voice appeared on the phone.

     "Min, I missed you. You haven't come to see us lately," Chanyeol said.

     "I'm sorry Chanyeol. I've just been a bit busy lately. I promise I will soon. How is the album going along?"

     "It is great! Are coming back soon. I think next week."

     "Really, we are coming back next week. We can promote together."

     "Yay! I can see you soon and I get to see you perform."

    "Yes, Chanyeol. I hope you all enjoy the songs I gave you. I want you all to make them look perfect whenever you perform them."

    "I've been practicing hard this time around since you were the one who wrote the songs instead of the other people. I'll make sure I will shine on the stage."

    "You better."

    "Chanyeol. Let me have my phone back. I was talking to Min first," I could hear Baekhyun complaining in the background. Then a bit of shuffling happened as Baekhyun tried to get his phone back.

    "Sorry, Min. I was trying to get my phone back so I could talk to you again. Chanyeol had to come in a take it away."

    "It is fine, Baek. I understand that you all would want to speak with me. I would love to talk some more, but I have to go. Practice starts soon. Make sure you drink lots of water to help your throat."

    "I promise I will, Min." With that, we hung up. I walked out to the living room to gather all of my things. I told Got7 that I had to go and maybe another time we could hang out again.

    I made my way down to the lobby where other girls were meeting. I was the first one there. I sat down on the couch as I waited for everyone to arrive.

    The next to arrive was Mika and Star. They had brought their masks and hats to hide in public. Later ACE and Venus came and lastly Soyou and Fei arrived. Our manager came soon after.

    "Okay girls. Today we are going to the salon. It is time for you all to get your hair dyed. Some of you might have the same hair as in the music video and some might not. We should get going so we don't have to wait."

    We walked out to the vans and got loaded in. We then drove off to the hair salon.