Chapter 4

I sat in my office. I was at the company listening to our debut song. GD's Comment still remained in my head. What does he mean about Jackson?

Someone knocked on my door. I shouted for them to enter. I heard the door open. I turned to see who it was. It was Jackson.

"Hey, you want to come with us to grab something to eat? Venus said you have been here since this morning," he said.

"I'm fine. I left a little bit ago to the cafe and got a sandwich," I lied.

"Oh, I'll see you around then." With that, he shut the door and left.

Besides, I was traveling over to SM in a bit to meet the artist. JYP hasn't told me who I'd be working with.

"Min, are you ready to leave? The car is parked outside waiting for you."
"Yeah, I'm ready." I walked out to the car and stared out the window the whole way there.

~~~~~~

"Hello, we are EXO. We are pleased to be working with you," a man said with light brown hair.

"It is nice to be working with you. As you all know, I'm Min. Also known as Spade," I said bowing down to them.

"Allow me to introduce ourselves. I'm Suho. They are Sehun, Lay, Chen, Chanyeol, Baekhyun, Xiumin, Kai, and D.O." Each member raised their hand when Suho called their names.

I started to smile as I bowed down to my seniors.

"I see you and your group just debuted too," Suho said as you nodded. "Maybe we could give you some tips as your seniors." The young man had a smile on his face.

"I wouldn't mind," I replied.

"I bet she won't need too much. She was already popular when no one knew her," Baekhyun said.

"Yeah, but she was never known. No one actually knew her," Chanyeol said slightly pushing Baekhyun.

"Well, come with us. We can talk more in the practice room," Suho said leading the way down the halls. I looked around at the photos hanging up. Once we arrived, we all sat down on a couch.

"So, tell us about yourself, Min," Xiumin said.
"Well, I've been working with a lot of groups. There is BTS, Got7, BigBang, and many more unknown people."

"You've worked with BigBang?" Kai asked popping his head out from behind Sehun.

"Yeah, my cousin is Daesung. I used to live with them before I signed into JYP."

"Wow, you're getting better the more you talk. What are you planning with us?"

"I started writing a song not to long ago. I have got the title, but it could work well with you guys. I have a feeling you all can make it a great hit."

"You can count on us," Chanyeol said.

"I hope to finish soon, but no promises. I will be busy, because of my debut. I hope to stop by again this week when I got it done."

"Such a businesswoman aren't you," Baekhyun said. "You're young too. How old are you?"

" I'm 20."

"20?!" They all shouted and stared at me, surprised. I looked at my hands embarrassed.

"Wow, 20. You are amazing, by the way. You small and cute too," Baekhyun said. You blushed a bit from that comment.

The door opened. A tall man with black hair appeared. "Sorry to interrupt, but EXO has somewhere to be."

"Oh no, it's fine really." I turn back to those who were standing up. "I wish you all luck." I smiled and waved as they left.

The man was still standing there. He waved his hand for me to follow him. I walked over and he led me out to the car for me to go back to JYP.

~~~~~~

"Come on, Min. Don't walk so slow," Yoon called out in front of me. I started to speed up my pace to reach the boys.

"So, where are you taking me?" I asked.

"It won't be a surprise if we tell you," Mino said grabbing my hand and leading me on the sidewalk.

"Yeah, I'm sure you'll love it though. It was Mino's idea," Hoony said smiling at me.

"If you all say so." I smiled as they all lead me down the streets.

When we came to a corner they put a blindfold on me. I felt Yoon's hand grab mine as he tugged me.

"On the count of three, we'll take off the mask. Then you can know why we're here," Jinu said in a sweet tone.

"One.... two.... three." The mask swept off my face. We looked up at the sign.

"We're doing some karaoke!" I started to get excited. In the past, Jungkook and I always went to do karaoke together.

"Yeah, come on," Mino pulled me in the building.

We all walked up to the man at the desk. "We would like a room please," Taehyun said.

"Here, you six will have room number 7. Have fun."

Yoon took the keys and we headed back to the room. Once we entered, Mino pulled some money out and put it in the machine.

Yoon handed me a mic. "What song would you like?" There was a big smile on his face.

"Fly by Got7."

"Didn't you write that song?"

"Maybe."

The music started. Hoony joined us when the rapping parts came. Yoon and I sang in harmony. We all had fun.

Once the song was over, Jinu got to pick the next one. He has chosen Sentimental, one of their songs. I watched as the boys jumped around having fun singing one of their new songs.

I waited till they were done before I chose Tears by So Chan Wee. They all looked over at me once chose it.

"Wow, you sure you can hit those hit notes?" Taehyun asked. I nodded and everyone started dancing as soon as it started to play.

I began to sing. Mino picking up a tambourine and started to hit it. The high songs soon started to come. WINNER kept cheering me on.
then started the high notes. WINNER continued cheering for me. Finally, I broke out my higher notes. They all looked at me surprised.

Once the song was over, they all started to appraise me. "I never knew you could sing so high," Jinu said.

"Yeah, I guess I got to learn a little bit more about you," Taehyun jokes.

"I always practiced when I was training," I said.

"Well, all that training was put to good use," Mino said smiling at me.

"Yeah, I guess."