Chapter 25

"Let's go. You walk so slow," I said as I dragged Taewoo down the street. We were going out to eat together since we haven't been able to do that lately and I miss hanging out with him.

     "I'm walking perfectly fine. You're the one who is walking fast," he complained. I stopped and looked at him.

        "I might be a little excited to actually go out with you. You're always busy all the time. I can hardly talk to you."

        "What I'm doing is for you and your group. I organize all your schedules and call in for places to you to go on to."

     "Then why don't you stop by and say hi at all?"

     "Sometimes you're not in the building whenever I do pop by the dance practice room or in the studio."

     "You're not trying hard enough. At least I found you today. Now come on. We have food to eat."

     With that we walked down the street and took a couple turns before we arrived at a café.

     This café is actually Taewoo's mother's café. Taewoo hasn't been here in awhile because of working so late so I thought we could eat a few treats here.

     "You actually brought me here and not any other place in Seoul."

     "You haven't been here in awhile. You could send a message to your wonderful mother."

     "Just come on and let's eat." He grabbed my arm and pulled me in. We stopped and looked around at the different options. I ended up ordering a small sandwich with a cup of tea. Taewoo ordered a salad and some coffee.

     "Coffee in the middle of the day?" I questioned.

     "Hey I got to stay awake alright." We sat down and waited for our food. "So I watched your showcase. How is being up on the stage feel?"

     "I am really happy that I am up on stage again. I've missed being up there."

     "How are you able to come out to eat? You just had a comeback."

     "We don't perform it live on stage until tomorrow since no programs are running today. At six we have to go in and practice a few times for tomorrow."

     "Have you spoken to Jae at all lately? He has been asking on how are you are doing lately."

     "I should be calling or texting him more, but it just slips my mind. I remember to call him later."

"What about that one dude who saved your life? What happened to him?"

     "I don't know. Jongil disappeared. The last time I saw him we went out to eat and he confessed his feelings towards me. He then ran away. I've stopped trying to get ahold of him again. I wished he would answer my calls."

     "Well, speaking about him. Isn't that Jongil over there?" Taewoo pointes over to a man. He was sitting by himself. I took a closer look at him... it was Jongil.

     I stood up before Taewoo grabbed my hand. I looked at him as he tried to pull me to sit down. I tugged my hand free and walked over to Jongil.

     "Jongil..." I breathed out. His head whipped around. His eyes got big ones who seen who called his name.

     "Min," he whispered.

     "Why haven't you called or texted me back. You've just disappeared out of nowhere. You're my friend, Jongil."

     "And you'll only see me as a friend."

     "At least your my friend. I can still hang out and take care of you. I do care for you."

     Jongil stayed silent. He lowered his head. "I'm sorry. I just thought after you wouldn't want to hang out around me because it would be awkward."

     "It would never be. Please don't ignore me anymore. I want to spend time with you as a friend, not as me owning my debt back."

     "I promise."