Chapter 5

I sat with BTS on their couch. We were reading through the comments of their new music video, Fire.

They never let us down when they come back.

I'm so glad Spade helped them with this album! Fighting!

This song will hit the top of the charts. Congrats!

I hope Spade will do more with them. They make amazing music together.

I love you! Continue to work hard.

"So many positive comments. They really like you Min," Jimin sais showing the comment with my name mentioned in it.

"Well, we must work together more often. This only consisted of a few new songs. We're planning on making a full album and release it later in the year," RM said.

"Hey, just hit me up whenever. I'll try to find time to help," I said.
"We would love to work with our little Min," Jin said pinching my cheeks.

I slapped his hands away. "Ya! I'm not a baby. You might be older, but that doesn't change anything. I'm an adult."

"You're still our little baby though."

I glared at him before outing my focus back on the screen.

"I'm bored. Let's go do something. I don't wanna just sit here," V said. His arms wrapped around his chest.

"Then where do you want to go?" Suga said looking over at the younger. He just shrugged his shoulders. "See you want to do something, but don't know what to do."

"How about we play mafia?" I suggested. Their heads all whipped around to look at me.

"Yeah, that sounds fun," Jungkook said, who was sitting next to me.

"I'll be the storyteller," I shouted, raising my hand.

We all sat in a circle on the floor. I sat in the middle. "I shall choose the mafia now."

I looked at them before reaching over and tapping J-Hope. He looked up at me and smiling before putting his head back down.

"I shall pick the doctor." I once again looked at everyone before tapping Jimin. He smiled as he was looking at me and then placed his head back down.

"It is the morning you may raise. I looked at everyone as they all started to raise. They all looked at everyone suspicious.

"I think V is the mafia," Jin said. "Min would pick him because of his acting skills."

"No, I'm not the mafia. I'm a citizen. Don't believe him. Suga looked all stuff when was raising," V defended himself.

Suga just shrugged, which question everyone.

After their debate on who is the mafia, I let them fall asleep. I woke J-Hope and decided to kill Jungkook. Jimin saved RM.

"All rise. Everyone the mafia was out and killed one of you. The doctor was too busy saving RM, who wasn't injured. Jungkook had died last night. He was unable to escape."

"Poor, Jungkookie," Jimin said leaning on him.

"That means Jimin would be it. We wild least expect him to take Jungkook. It was a trick," RM accused.

I looked over at Jimin. He was pouting. I told them all to go back to sleep once they were done debating.

This time J-Hope decided to kill RM. Jimin chose to save him too.