Chapter 3

"Hello Min," JYP said as I sat down in a chair in front of his desk. I bowed my head as I scooted up closer to the desk. "I've got great news for you. SM has contacted me asking for you to travel there and work with a few more artists. He has asked since how well you did with Got7."

    I sat there in shock for a bit. "He wants me to work with his artists?" JYP nodded his head.

    "I needed your approval before I say yes. So what do you say?"

    "I would be happy to work with SM. Did he say what artist I would be working with?"

    "No, I'll ask him though. I have also recently received an email from YG. He was asking about you and G-Dragon dating."

    I stopped. I guess GD never told YG about our break up. "We broke up a while ago. It was before the debut, I promise."

    "Ok, I'll respond back to him. I hope you remember your three-year dating ban though." I nodded. JYP wouldn't allow his artists to date for three years. It was so that we could get used to the fact that we're idols now.

    "You're free to go now. I will start working on those emails right now." I bowed my head before heading out of the room.

~~~~~~

    "Hello," I answered the phone.

    "Hello, Min. I was wondering if you would like to come over. We've missed you so much. I know you still might be a bit uncomfortable, but we really want to see you." It was Daesung.

    "Um... I don't know yet."

    "Please Min. Everyone wants to see you. GD has rarely left his room. Only when we have to go somewhere. He never talks to any of us. He has been eating little."

    "Fine. I'm on my way. I should be there in ten minutes."I hung up the phone and grabbed my backpack and walked out into the hall.

    Jackson and JB were walking down the hall. They smiled when they noticed me.

    "Where are you off to?" Jackson asked.

    "I'm...  going to a friend's house."I stuttered a bit. Jackson soon caught on that I was hiding something.

    "I know you're lying. What are you keeping from me"

    "It's fine, Jackson. She can handle herself. Can't you?" JB said pulling Jackson. I nodded. "See, now let's go."

    "No, she is hiding something. Where are you really going to? I promise I won't tell or get mad," Jackson said walking back over to me.

    "You promise," he nodded, "Fine, I'm off to BigBang's dorm. They want to see me again. GD has also been strange. I have to talk to him."

    "You're going there! Min, you don't have to."

    "No, Jackson,  I do. They're my friends and my family. I can't just leave them."

    "Then I'm coming with you. I'll be your bodyguard."

    "That isn't necessary."

    "Just to make sure you're safe. Please Min," he did make a pouting face.

    "Come on then," I waved my hand for him to follow me as I started to walk away. He cheered waving goodbye to JB before running after me.

~~~~~~

    I parked my motorcycle in a nearby parking place. We both hopped off the bike. I pulled my helmet off. I turned to help Jackson with his.  I looked up at him.

    "Now don't do anything stupid," I told him. He nodded his head.

    We made our way up to the dorm. Once we arrived, I rang the doorbell. Taeyang opened the door. He smiled at me but took a quick glance up at Jackson.

    "He is just a friend," I told him.

    Taeyang then allowed us to enter. We followed him in. I saw TOP sitting on the couch. They ran to hug me once they noticed that I was here.

    "Oh... Min we missed you so much," TOP said squeezing me.

    "I've missed you too."

    They let go of me. Daesung then appeared out of his room. He made his way over to me.

    "How have you been doing," he asked pulling me into a hug.

    "I've been good. We just finished our debut stage yesterday," I told him. They all started to congratulate me.

    They all noticed Jackson standing behind me. I turned around to look at him. He looked a bit uncomfortable.

    "Who's he?" Daesung asked.

    "Oh... this is my friend, Jackson. He is from the boy group Got7," I answered.

    "Oh... I've heard of them. Didn't you write some songs with them?"

    "Yeah, they were the first group that I decided to help when I showed myself as Spade."

    We then heard a door open from the hall. Our eyes went over to see GD slowly making his way to the bathroom. He never looked at us but hung his head low.

    "GD, come here," TOP called. He just continued to make his way to the bathroom.

    Taeyang ran over to him pulled him over to us. "Guess who here." GD glanced up. He started to stare at me.

    "Hello," I said. He didn't say anything but just looked back to the ground.

    It was a bit awkward to see him again. It has been a while since I was last here. I stood there remembering everything. I remembered Daesung pulling GD up and TOP punching him.

    "Maybe we should leave the two of you alone for a bit," Daesung said. Everyone looked over at him.

    "That might not be the best idea. It could be a bit awkward for them," Taeyang said.

    TOP soon pushed everyone out of the room, leaving me and GD together. I continued to look at him. His hand never moved. His hands were buried in his pocket.

    "I'm very sorry Min," he said, "What I did to you was wrong. I should have never done that to you. You never deserved it. You are one of the nicest and loveable people I have ever met. Please forgive me."

    "Of course I do. This doesn't mean we have to avoid each other. We can still be friends," I said dragging us both to the couch.

    "I guess we can. I just need time to myself. I really miss your beautiful smile. I should have never thrown away all those years of us."

    I pulled him into a hug. "Things might never be the same between us again, but you still a great person. I know you will find someone better than me someday. I mean your G-Dragon for crying out loud."

    "Thanks, I really needed that." He looked up at me now and started to smile. "So about your friend, who is he? Are you two together?"

    "Jackson. Oh no, we're just really close friends. He just wanted to accompany me here."

    "I think it might be more than that to him. He seems to want to protect you for a different reason."

    "What are you saying?"

    "You'll know in the future, I bet."

G-Dragon is now out of the military. I can't wait to see what is next for him.