Chapter 22

"One... two... three... four... five... six... seven... eight." We were reviewing the steps in our new choreography. Next week we will have our first comeback. Everyone was very excited to be coming back, but I think I hold the title of who is most excited. Since I couldn't perform the whole time last time and so couldn't do any schedules because of my injury.

     "Soyou you need to put your foot here on count four. You're a bit late," I said reviewing everyone in the front of the room. I replayed music and watched everyone. This time Soyou did it correctly. I called Fei forward to review this time.

     She played the song as we all began to dance. Fei would stop in the middle of the song if something wasn't right. She ended up correcting every small little detail.

     The practice was almost over, we did the dance one last time with everyone fixing their mistakes that Fei pointed out.

     We all flopped down on the ground and began to drink the water that Mika brought for everyone. We all went our own ways after that. Soyou and ACE stayed back to work on the dance a bit more. Venus and Mika went to practice memorizing the lines. Fei and Star went back to the dorm to rest. Meanwhile, I was going to meet up with Got7. They said they had a surprised for me.

     They said that they would be out in the front lobby. I walked out of the room and went down the halls. I stopped and waited for the elevator to arrive. I pressed the main floor button and watched the numbers go down. The doors opened and I walked out.

     Got7 was standing next to the couches that were over by the front desk. BamBam was the first one that saw me. He smiled and waved at me. The rest soon noticed me as well. I quickly made my way over to them.

     "It is nice to see you again, Min," Jinyoung said as I got closer to them. "You really only spend time with Jackson now." Everyone agreed besides Jackson and me.

     "Fine, I'll spend more time with all of you. All you have to do is call me," I told them.

     "Well, we would if we had your number. The only ones that do are BamBam and Jackson and they never let us use their phones," Yugyeom pouted.

     "How about I give you all my phone number so you can call me. Would that make you happy?" They began to nod their heads. I pulled out a piece of paper and wrote my number down. I handed it to JB.

     They began to pull their own phones out and typed my number in. After they did, they texted me and I saved their numbers in my phone.

     "Now you have no reason not to give me a call when you want to hang out." They nodded and put away their phones. "So what was the surprise you wanted to tell me?"

     "Oh, we've had a meeting with JYP and we get to have another comeback with a full album!" Youngjae said.

     "Wow, that is great. If you need me to work on some songs just call me. You all have my number now."

     "But we don't want to bother you since you're coming back next week," JB said.

     "That doesn't mean I can't put some time off and help you all. You are working on a full album. That might take a while. I have plenty of free time. Actually, I have a spare song that I made just for you guys when you have your comeback. You can use it in the album."

     "Really!?" They all said at the same time. I nodded my head.

     "I'll send the files to you later. Let's go celebrate at the cafe." We all walked down to the cafe and ordered ourselves something to drink. We had a nice conversation about everything. They really lift up my moods.

     "So have any of you decided to work on songs?" I asked.

     "JB here is the main one that practices, but the rest of us chip in and try helping out on something," Mark said.

    "That's nice to hear. I'm sure you all could be wonderful composers if you all work hard and try new things."

    "Yeah, but we will never be as good. I mean look how good are the last mini-album was since you composed it," BamBam said.

    "I'm sure you all could do very well too. JB you're interested in composing now?" JB nodded his head. "Why don't we get together sometime and I can teach you a few things. You'll learn everything you need to know about composing."

    "Really!" I nodded. "Thank you. Now I will surely be able to compose like Min now." His face lit up and he had a big smile on his face.

    Jackson was staring at JB. He had an angered face on. Is Jackson actually starting to feel jealous because of JB? "Why don't we go up to the dorm now. We can watch a movie if you all want too."

    They all agreed as we threw away our empty cups and started the journey to Got7's dorm. They opened the door as we all took off our shoes. I went into the kitchen to make some popcorn while everyone went to the living room. They pulled out blankets and pillows.

    As I was putting the second bag of popcorn in the microwave, I felt a pair of arms wrap around me. I turned around and saw Jackson standing there. He rested his head on top of mine.

    "Jackson, what are you doing? I thought we had a deal," I said to him.

    "I know. Nobody is going to see. Just let me have this one moment."

    "Is this because I promising JB to help him? Is Jackson jealous?" I teased.

    "Min," he whined. I looked at him as he now had a pouting face. I used my finger and pushed his bottom lip back in.

    "What is happening in here?!"