Chapter 12

"Min, are you awake?" I felt someone poke me. I groaned from being woken from my sleep.

    "Now I am," I yawned as I stretched out on the bed. I fluttered my eyes open to see all of my members standing around me. They all had worried faces on.

    "How are you feeling? Was it okay to come back? Can you walk okay? Do we need to get something for you?" They all started to bomb me with questions.

    "I'm fine. They said I can come back home today. I do have to go in for doctor appointments. I can walk, but I have a limp. Anything else?" They all smiled and pulled me into a big hug.

    "We're so glad you're okay," Soyou said. "We all were worried sick when you went missing. It wasn't until BamBam came knocking on our door saying that you went missing while shopping with them. We all started to call your phone, but nobody answered."

    "I was taken. These men wanted me to produce and sell my music so they can earn cash. I was starved. Lucky I found someone who would help me. His name is Jongil. I probably wouldn't be here if it wasn't for him. I owe him my life."

    "We are so lucky that he was there. We all were so depressed that all of our schedules were canceled for a few days. We all went around looking for you. Star and Venus went to BTS' dorm to see if you were there. Mika and ACE went to SM to see EXO. Fei and I went to YG to see if you were with BigBang or Winner. Jackson and BamBam went to see your brother. It was a big mess. Nobody could function properly. We were all so scared."

    "I'm sorry for hurting you all." I lowered my head. I could feel that I was on the verge of tears.

    "No no no. It wasn't your fault," Star pulled me into her. I began to cry. Fei placed her hand on my back and began to rub it to comfort me. "None of this was your fault, Min. You didn't do anything."

    "We are glad that nothing worse happened," Venus said. They all nodded in agreement.

    "I love you guys so much," I said as we all hugged each other.

~~~~~~

    It has been a few days since coming back from the hospital. Jongil and I have been spending more time together. He has grown into a good friend. I am trying to convince him to become a trainee here at JYP. I've bought an apartment for him to stay in since he had nowhere else to go.

    Now I'm sitting in a studio at JYP finishing up EXO's track. I think that they will all like it. It is called Monster. It was a darker song, that EXO really hasn't really done. Fans will be awed. I also finished their other title track called Lucky One. It fits EXO's old concept styles they've done before.

        I sat listening to the song with my guide that I made for it with the help of Jackson to do the rapping. I loved it. I grabbed my phone and called EXO's manager.

    "Hello?" he said.

    "Hello, this is Min."

    "Ah, hello Min. What is it that you need?"

    "I have some good news. I've finished EXO's title tracks. Would you like me to email them to you?"

    "That's great to hear. Yes, it would be great. I look forward to hearing them. I'm sure you did great. Hope you get well soon."

    "Thank you. See you later."

    "Goodbye."

    We hung up just as someone knocked on the door. I yelled for them to come in as Taewoo came in. He sat in the chair next to me. He smiled at me.

    "How's my client doing?" He teased.

    "I'm doing good. I just finished EXO's songs. I need to email them to their manager." I turned back to the computer and quickly sent the email before turning back to Taewoo.

    "How do you like your new job? Are my members acting up?"

    "They are so bad," he said sarcastically. "But they are very friendly and seemed to rely on me a lot now. They were a bit cations at first."

    "That's nice to hear." He nodded.

    "Just call me if you need anything. I have a meeting to go to now. Just thought I'd stop by real quick. See you later." He smiled before walking off.

~~~~~~

    I walked or more like limped down the sidewalk. I had a mask over my face to try to hide my identity. I was going to meet up with Jongil at a cafe he found.

    I saw him waiting with his hands in his pockets, watching the cars go by. I walked across the street once the light turned red. He smiled and waved at me. I returned the smile and made my way to him.

    "What's up," He said once I got over to him.

    "Nothing much. Just work," I replied.

    "How's the leg?"

    "Just sore to walk on. I hope it will go away soon."

    "I'm sure it will. You are fast at healing. Ready to go inside. It's on me."

    We walked in and ordered before finding a table in the back to avoid being spotted. We soon got our drinks and began some light talk with one another. Just catching up with one another.

    "I bet you're ready to get back to performing. You've been resting forever now."

    "Yeah, I really want to see all my fans again. I just have to rest well to getting better faster. You know you can join JYP. I can talk to him to let you in."

    "I've told you that I would think about it." He pouted as he looked away. "Hey... Min."

    "Yeah."

    "I just want to say this before it is too late."

    "What do you want? Need some money?"

    "No... it's just."

    "Spit it out, Jongil."

    "Ok... I've liked you for a while now. You are just too perfect to suffer from everything. I've just been too scared to tell you. Also, I've seen how close you are with Jackson."

    "Oh, Jongil."

    "Never mind. Just don't think about it. I have to go now. Talk to you later." He stood up and walked out leaving me in shock. Do I have to hurt Jongil's feelings now?