Chapter 9

I woke to the sound of a beeping noise next to me. My eyes opening and closing to the bright light. All I felt was pain, everywhere. I tried to move my arm, but only a shot of pain swept up.

    "Min? Are you awake?" Someone said next to me. I turned my head a bit to see who it was, but my eyes were squinted shut to actually see. I forced them open to see Jongil sitting next to me. The little boy looked scared. He was staring at me. He jumped over to me once he notices me watching him. "Min! Thank god! I thought you were dead. I'm so sorry for everything. I should have rescued you, but I was too scared." Jongil's head dropped.

    "No, none of it was your fault," I croaked. I gave him a small smile.

    "Don't worry. My father is in jail now. I convinced them that I wasn't a threat to you and I was actually helping you. They called some of your friends. They were trying to find your parents, but they were unlucky to reach them."

    "That's because they aren't alive. It is just me and my brother. They died a few years back." It was true. Jae took the company after my father and mother were killed. They were in a plane crash on their way back to Korea from the states. I haven't seen them in two years to know that they were killed and I would never see them again.

    "Oh... I'm sorry. I'm sure they called your brother though. I'm not for sure. Whoever should be here soon." He smiled at me. Jongil wasn't bad as his father. He was a very sweet boy that helped me instead of letting me die of hunger. I owned him so much.

    Just then the door swung open. People rushed inside. It was BigBang. "Min!" They all rushed over to me. They all looked scared. "What happened? Jackson called us saying that you went missing. They tried to find you at the store when you went with them, but then you disappeared."

    "I was kidnapped. Someone took me to use me to produce songs for money. I was starved and beaten sometimes."

    "Who is this," Taeyang said patting Jongil's head. "He looks young."

    "That is Jongil. His father was the person who kidnapped me. Jongil actually saved my life. He brought food and water."

    "You helped her? Even if it was against your father's orders," GD asked him. The boy nodded, not looking up at him. "Thank you."

    Jongil looked up at him. "I couldn't watch her die. I never liked my father. He was very strict and was always do anything for money. Once he found Min, he only wanted to use her. I've been too scared of him my whole life. This time I had a chance, but I couldn't free her sooner."

    "You still saved her. We all own you. Not just us, but a bunch of others," Daesung said. "You saved my little cousin. She wouldn't be here if it wasn't for you. She would have been too weak to survive being flung out of a car."

    Everyone had a nice conversation. TOP never left my side and would keep the others from touching me. He knew I was in a lot of pain, but I didn't want to say it in front of everyone. I wanted to be strong.

    Later Got7 came. They were all quick to ask questions, but I was so tired from all my medication that I needed to sleep. Jackson sat in the chair next to me. He carefully rubbed my hand, which helped me sleep knowing that he was next to me. I felt something wet hit my hand. I heard a sniffle next to me. Jackson was crying. I wanted to tell him to stop and I would be okay, but I was on the verge of passing out. Darkness hit me as I fell into a light sleep.

~~~~~~

    Once I woke up, Jackson was sleeping next to me. It was dark outside. I notice that it was only me, Jackson, Jongil, and Jae. Jae must have come when I was asleep. He was the only one awake.

    "Jae," I croaked out. He whipped his head over to me.

    "Min, you're okay. I was scared to death. I thought I lost to you too. I couldn't have been happy without you." His eyes were puffy.

    "Not need to cry. I'm safe. I own Jongil a lot. He saved me."

    "He told me the whole story. I bought him something to eat. He seemed to be hungry, even though he didn't want to admit it. I could hear his stomach growling from down the hall. Jackson insisted on staying with you. He never moved since I got here. I said he could go as well as for Jongil, but they said they were staying here and not leaving you."

    "At least they are getting sleep. They both were probably up all day and night."

    "So, what's up with you and Jackson? Are you dating him?" I was a little surprised Jae asked this question. I shook my head. " You two seem very close."

    "We are very good friends, I guess." I looked away. I wanted to be more, but with the dating ban, there is no way. JYP would scold us. I didn't want to get on his bad side, not after just debuting.

    "I'm glad you have a friend like him then. He takes care of you when I can't. If you ever become something more, no need to ask for my approval. I approve of him."

    "Ya," I stuck my tongue out.

    "Just saying. Jackson is a nice man. I hope he will always protect you when I can't. I wish I could hang with you more, but you're too busy being an idol that I can't see you anymore."

    "I want to see you more too. At less, we can now, even if I have cuts and bruises everywhere." We smiled at each other. I allowed Jae to get some rest. Well, forced him too. I also wanted to sleep. I let my thoughts drift me into sleep, hoping to sleep peacefully.