Vivian

Vivians POV

Moving to Scotland hasn't been the easiest for anyone...besides Dad. He is in literal paradise, surrounded by his passion and people who share the same interest. My mother is doing pretty well considering, she got a part time job and met some ladies who are married to the men my father works with. They have a great social life already. My younger brother, Tony, has had some issues with people bullying him but he seems to finally make a friend: Rudolf. Interesting name but Tony seems to be really happy.

I on the other hand miss Florida, I wanted to go to senior prom and graduate with my childhood friends, go on college tours and just got crazy. But that's me in a nut shell, the wild child. I didn't personally believe so but in the small town I grew up in most people saw me and my friends what way. Oh well, I had a lot of fun. In Scotland I met some "friends" but I still felt lonely. Their idea of being rebellious was having a house party in their big fancy house on a Friday night and drinking expensive booze that their parents provided. The boys in my new school were almost as if they were out of a Magazine: tall, fit, dressed properly, clean smooth face, well trimmed eyebrows and Nicely styled hair. And their accent was sexy. They would be fun to maybe have a small fling with but are wayyyy to fancy and privileged to ever actually be with for a long time.

Now, even though I'm "crazy" doesn't mean I look it. I'm just over 5 foot and last time I checked I was 113 pounds. I have green eyes and dark brown hair that I change the color often. I used to be golden Brown because of the Florida's amazing weather but now I'm an olive color. My hair reaches just past my shoulder. My style is a mix. Sometimes it's leggings, sneakers and a tank top. Other times it's something super stylish like a cute sun dress or romper paired with cute sandals.
And sometimes it's ripped boyfriend jeans with fish nets underneath, white high tops, a black crop top and flannel.

Why they call me rebellious? Typical teenage things. Sneaking out. Drinking every now and then. Smoking pot with my friends. Having multiple ear piercings, my nose and belly button being pierced. Coloring my hair different colors and having tattoos.

I haven't done anything crazy. I have never been arrested, kicked out of school or done hard drugs. Just teenage stuff.

Only if I could find someone like me...someone who's different. Who likes to be adventurous and quote "a rebel".