Rookery

Tony's POV
*time lapse to when they go to work with their father*

Dad was super happy that Vivian and I wanted to go to work with him and learn more about Scottish history. On our drive to his job site for the day he told us about his recent work and the people he worked with. I was actually interested so I didn't have to pretend but Vivian, on the other hand, had a lot of pretending to do.

When we arrived to the castle I was shocked. It was a real life castle like in the stories. Dad introduced Vivian and I to a few or his colleagues and they asked Vivian and I how we liked Scotland so far and other small talk questions. They also granted Vivian and I permission to take ourself on a self guided tour for a little. They said and I quote "it's so nice to see young Americans interested in history, even if it's not their own". We thank the men, this is going to he Easier then I thought.

Before heading inside we heard honking from the drive way entrance, and it was getting closer. Over the hill appeared a large truck with many things attached. Something seemed familiar about the truck but I couldn't figure it out.

"For god sakes" one of the men says and no one looks happy anymore
"Stay here" another man says as the group of men walk to the truck
The truck door opens and he steps out...rookery
My heart was beating extremely fast and all the color from Vivians face was gone.

"That's rookery" my dad tells us "he isn't right in the head. He believes vampires live among us and he hunts them. He causes a lot of problems around here. Stay away him. Okay?"
"Yes dad" Vivian responds and I shake my head in agreement

Dads walks over to the men and they all begin a low conversation. Over dads shoulder rookery spots Vivian and I. Looking at us his eyes widen. dad looks back at us and at rookery. Seeing his unfriendly glare towards us and more words are exchanged.
"Kids go inside. I'll find you later" he says
Without responding Vivian grabs my wrist and begins to walk me into the castle
"This isn't good tony" she speaks in a whisper "he saw us. He knows who our dad is. He can find out where we live. He isnt sane. We need to find answers today. We have to"

I still didn't respond because I had no idea what to say. Vivian was right, she always is. Rookery now knows who we are and our family. If we don't find answers today it would be really really bad.

Inside the castle was amazing, there was so many things to look at. 
"Let's go upstairs. Dad said there was a library up there and painting" I inform Vivian and we head up the grand stair case
The library was filled with books, documents and painting. We dig though as much as possible for a while
"Tony I have to pee. Keep looking I'll be back" Vivian gets up and leaves the library keeping the door open. I can now hear dads and the other men down stairs but I keep looking at all the information.

While nose deep in a book I hear a crash and Vivian screams.
"Vivian" my dad screams and all the men run up the stairs as i was terrified from the library entrance.

A few door away one of the men throws out rookery and my dad carries Vivian out.
"She's apart of the vampire cult!" Rookery screams "she is apart of it! So is the boy" and he looks at me and I run to my dad
"You're a crazy man!" My dad screams "stay away from my children"

Vivian wasn't crying but her eyes had tears in them as well as a cut lip and a bruised chin.
"What happened" I hug Vivian
"He's crazy" my dad said "let's go home"
I knew what happened. Rookery attached Vivian.
"What's going to happen to him?" Vivian asks my dad
"I don't know, Mr. McCallister is take care of it. I promise" my dad Answers when we get into the car.

A man runs out and talks to my dad. Apologizing for what has happened and there will be something done.

"We have to warn the others" Vivian whispers into my ear "they aren't going to be safe for long"

My dad gets into the car and we start home, everyone extremely quiet