Why me

Vivians POV

This house doesn't feel like a home and my room doesn't even feel like mine. I tired to decorate it to change my feeling but it doesn't work, no matter how many cute pillows and fuzzy blankets I get it doesn't change the fact this isn't Florida and I don't have my 2 best friends- Ava and Clara- with me rolling blunts for our weekend sleepovers. This was Scotland and even though I go out with people from school they aren't Ava and Clara.

It's about 10:30 at night and everyone's fast asleep besides me. Or that's what I thought.

When I hear the creek of Tony's balcony doors opening and a small thump: I decide to finally see what he's been up too for the last week. I press my ear against the shared wall.

"We got to go" said an unfamiliar voice it sounds like a young boy maybe around Tony's age

"Where" spoke my brother

"The grave yard. I'll explain more on the way. Come on" the unfamiliar voice said again

The grave yard? What is tony doing there. I mean I've partied in a grave yard one or two times before but tony 1) isn't going to party 2) is scared of literally everything

Silence. I waited to hear them leave through the front door but nothing. I leave my room and move to Tony's door and push my ear against it, nothing. I open his door and peer in...he's gone.

Come to think of it how'd his friend get to Tony's balcony anyways? We're on the second floor. I walk to the open balcony and do a quick scan. Nope there not down there. There's no ladder or vines they could have left by.

I'm in compete awe. How is this possible. At least I know where they headed...the grave yard. I go back to my room and slip on socks and black vans and head out.

Sneaking around is easy. My parents sleep like bricks. I think I remembered where the grave yard is. Maybe a 10 minute walk. If I jog maybe I'll catch up to the two boys.

As I jog I literally can't wrap my head around a few things. Why tony is sneaking off to a grave yard. How his friend got to Tony's room and how they left. And mostly—why do I care? My brother is the most pure and innocent kid and he is finally making friends. I used to sneak out at his age also: not to grave yards but to the secret tree house in the woods like 2 houses away.

I finally make it to the grave yard and tony was no where in sign. Strange I thought I would have caught up to him. Am I at the right graveyard? I decide to just walk around. The grave yard is usually locked but this time it looks as if someone used cut the chain off. Strange.

As I walk in I can feel the hairs on the back of my neck stick up. I knew I wasn't alone but there was no one in sight.

I continue walking deeper into the grave yard until I hear the frightened scream of...tony.

I dart towards the scream
"TONY" I yell so he knows help is on the way
"HELP ME VIVIAN HELP ME"

I run and make a sharp turn and I see a tall lean man holding tony up in the air by his shirt, tony struggling his best to escape.

Fire raises within me. Who the fuck is that man, putting his hands on my brother. I run as fast as possible in that direction and jump over a tombstone into the mans back, surprising him completely. He let go of tony to now deal With me

"Run" I scream and tony darts away and disappearing into thin air
Now here I am on this mans back, in a grave yard in the middle of the night. Great.

The man grabs my arm and flips me over on to the ground with a hard thunk. Pain runs through my body but the adrenaline pushes harder. I roll over and try to kick the man away. I got a few good kicks and quickly stand up and try and run, but he grabs me. One arm around my neck and the other in holding a small wooden cross at me? Okay.

I look down at his arm, open my mouth and bite down.

"You fucking bitch" the man screams and I bite harder until the man releases his grip. I could feel blood running down my Mouth. I run in the direction tony ran in and the man isn't too far behind. Fuck me fuck me fuck m—-

Arms reach out from the ground and pull me into a hole. It was almost complete darkness but I could make out the figures of 6 people, one being tony who put his finger on his mouth indicating me to be quiet.

As we stay quiet we hear someone running by, probably that crazy man.
"Come our come out wherever you are" he's murmuring under his breath

The person who grabbed me was about my age with spiked hair and very odd clothes. Everyone had on odd Victorian clothes besides tony and I. The spiked hair boy has a tight grip on both my wrist and pushes me to the wall. He licks his lips

"Gregory no" the one older man speaks in a low, firm voice

The spiked hair boy, Gregory I presume, looks at me, licks his hips and leans him.

What the fuck

He licks my face....he licks the mans blood off of me