Cry

*yesss we're switching up the POV*
Dotties Pov

Nothing about today was going Right. I thought it was going to be a peaceful day, the kids would go with their father to work and I could cook a huge dinner for everyone. we would sit around and talk about all the history they learned and maybe I could even ask Vivian some questions about school and boys.

I know there's something. I'm not oblivious about my daughters life here, or what it was like in Florida. And that's why I love my daughter. She's a fun loving free spirit. She loves peoples souls, not their social acceptable appearances. She's was down right stunning. Not to mention smart and caring. She was our first born. My little girl. Yes I know she drinks and parties and has guy friends but it doesn't bother me. The tattoos and piercings don't bother me. The sex though? I didn't know about her sex life too much. I knew she had boys she liked and boys were at the party but 'hook ups' is one thing we didn't talk about.

But she seemed different lately and I couldn't put my finger on it. Her and tony have always had a very close relationship but now it seems like they are always whispering to each other and tony seems to confide in her more. Vivians smile seems more genuine as well. She always had a big smile on her face but since moving to Scotland that smile didn't seem as vibrant or sincere, until the last week or so

But now...now it's like she is truly and utterly happy and I know it's because of a boy. Call it mother's intuition or whatever but I know my little girl has a crush. Is it even a crush or something more? Dating? No surly my daughter would tell her father and I If she was in a relationship. Or...was she embarrassed of us? Or even worse was there something wrong with him??

This day needs to end

I was ready to loose my mind. I wanted to scream, kick and punch.

The moment the front door open and I saw Vivian my heart shattered. She was beaten up. My daughter was attached by some psycho. Vampire cult? He was absolutely delusional. And to attack someone???

Bob tried to keep me calm as possible but the moment I sat in the passenger seat of the car I cried. I cried out of anger. Out of frustration. I cried because I was scared and hurt. I cried because I wasn't there to protect her and I failed. She was at her fathers job and this happened. I cried because I wasn't with her now and I left her. I cried because I don't know how this will affect her. If the brave and spunky girl I raised will now be fearful of men or being alone in a unusual place. I cried because I needed too.

I didn't even know what I was going to say "I want that man in a fucking mental hospital where he won't be able to poison anyone else's minds and he will be able to keep his fucking hands to himself and not be able to grab women"
Or could I sue bobs company
How does the law in Scotland even work?
I was so lost and confused

As we pulled up to the estate I balled my fist up into a death grip. Bob didn't look any better
"Let's count to 10. Take a deep breath and act like rational adults. We will get to the bottom of this and get an outcome that we...that Vivian deserves. To put an end to this mans behavior before he harms anyone else"
I nod in agreement and we take a minute to collect our thoughts before going to the grand front door and knocking

No answer. We knock and knock again.
A single light flickers and we hear movement in the house
I count to ten again. It's okay act civil. Don't be crazy. Acting crazy isn't going to help anyone

The door opens and a short older lady is there
"Can I help you" she says with such a thick Scottish accent I can't almost understand her
I start to count to ten—1....2...3..4...5.6– my Counting got cut off by the door closing
"Wait...what" I ask bob
"They're not home" he answers with his jaw tight "she said they called her to babysit for an emergency. She doesn't know when they'll be back or what the emergency was"

We walk back to the car defeated. We get in and buckle our seatbelts without a word. Bob starts the engine and I start to cry all over again