Hope

Vivians POV

In America my friends and I would watch romantic movies such as : the notebook, a walk to remember, the last song etc and would pray for a relationship like that. We would wish for those perfect sex moments where it was almost too good to be true.we all dated and messed around and realized it wasn't like that — sex isn't like it is in the movies and boys don't please you fully. Well... none did before Gregory.

He was very rough, rougher than I've ever had it before. But I craved it. When I got up to change into something for the day I noticed the black and blue marks from his sucking. On my neck, collarbone, stomach and thighs. It looks as if I was beat up. He would grab my neck and squeeze the right amount. It's almost as he could read my mind.
We'd We didn't have sex, but it was the most intimate experience I have ever had. Our souls connected and we were able to admit our love for each other.

I put on sweatpants and a long sleeve shirt to cover my  hickies and bruises and throw my hair into a bun.
"You look beautiful" Gregory comes up from behind and wraps his arms around me giving me a butterfly kiss on the neck.
"Beautiful or homeless" I joke
"The most beautiful homeless person I've ever seen"he jokes back and I'm finally seeing a different part of Gregory. The normal 17 year old boy who loves to be worry free and funny. I love all his sides— dark/ rough and caring/soft and funny/sarcastic.
"It's kind of late, I bet everyone's already up and discussing what the plan is for today" I grab his hand and pull him towards the door
"What shall we say. About us"
"Fuck it" I bluntly say " we care for each other. We love each other. That's what they say if they ask. If I want to hold your hand I'm going too. If I wanna kiss you I'm going too. I plan to be with you now, while you're a vampire, and later, once you become human"
"God. When you're serious it makes me wanna eat you" Gregory says and slaps my ass

As I suspected everyone was sitting around the kitchen table, deep in conversation. Once Gregory and I entered the kitchen the conversation stopped and all eyes were on us
"Good morning?" I say feeling slightly awkward
"Good morning" everyone says all together
Gregory goes and sits down next to his father and begin making small talk as I go and make myself a cup of coffee and a bowl of fruit before joining the group.

"What are we discussing" I say standing since all the chairs are taken
"How our lives will resume once we transform into humans again. Getting jobs, a place to live, a car, putting the kids into school. Just starting all over" freda informs me.

Freda is such a nice mom. Like one of those down to earth moms who brings her own bags to farmers markets and has her own compost pile. Fredrick has such a stern face which is hard to read, and he's looking at her now. Not the same as usual but softer. Anna is a dream sister, so sweet and smart. She loves poetry and art. Rudolf is always on the go, never relaxing. The whole family meant so much to me in the few days I've known them. The whole situation seems crazy but it felt Right.

This family of vampires were put into tony and mines life for a reason. We help each other: rudolf gave tony a friend and courage. Tony and I gave the whole family help and companionship. Gregory gave me love— and vice versa. Anna Gave me a sister. And we all Gave each other hope.

"There isn't much we can go now" Fredrick states "kids go enjoy the day" tony, Anna and Rudolf bounce up and up the stairs. I put the dishes in the sink and Gregory grabs my hand
"What shall we do" he asks
"Hmmm either read or I could show you the wonderful world of YouTube"
"That sounds intriguing. I guess When I'm human I need to be more believable. YouTube? Let's try that"
We head to the stairs also when Fredrick speaks to his son
"Gregory"
"Yes father"
No other words but a simple head nod towards our connecting hands, a gesture indicating he accepted us as one.