Action time

Vivians POV

I had to pull myself together, once again. 'Pulling myself together' sums up this whole experience with the Sackville-bagg family. And now I'm hopefully pulling it together for the last time because now instead of 4 hours we have 3.5. I check my phone for the first time all day. I have missed calls and texts
Party tomorrow at markians?
Wanna get our nails done later?
Omg guess who just asked me on a date this week
Got us matching scarfs!
Vivian?!
Earth to Vivian?!?!
Are you okay? Should we come check on you?

I decide to finally reply to my group of friends so there isn't a search party of highschool drunks out looking for me tonight.

So sorry girls I've been MIA— parents wanted to spend technology free time together since they were away all weekend 🙄 I think they are suspicious about me leaving tony home by himself. Text you all tomorrow. Fingers crossed. Love ya bitches 🤞🏽✌🏽

Time passes and I sit at the kitchen table...alone. Everyone else was getting in their places. My parents still not home and I—-I don't have all night to wait for them. So I write send a quick text to them as well

Tony wanted to sleep over his friends house tonight. Decided to walk him over and meet his parents. Thought it was a good idea to get him out of the house after today. Be back later. Love you.

I didn't wait for a response from my parents. They are useless when it comes to technology. They will look at the message and that's it. If they don't agree with it they will call you instantly but, no call so I'm in the clear.

It's finally getting dark out so all we need is to dress Anna and rudolf in extra clothes so the sun rays don't burn them. When I walk up to Tony's room everything is already done. Anna and rudolf Have on a sweatshirt, gloves, a scarf around their face, sun glasses and baseball hats. Cute

"Ready" tony asks questionably
"Hell yeah" I laugh and there we are. Walking around the front door to find the amulet.
"Let's take the second car" I tell everyone while getting into the front seat. Tony, Anna and rudolf all squeezing in the back
"Where too tony" Anna asks
"Back to my dads job. I overheard some men talking about the family tomb they have there. Elizabeth was apart of their family. Maybe she's there with the amulet. Or maybe there will be clues."
"Cool" I continue
I turn on the radio and it connects to my phone, im not a vampire by falling in reverse comes on. Ironic...I'm not a vampire and I will never be one because my boyfriend refuses.

The ride to the tomb is quick and silent. We decide to park about a half mile away so we are unnoticeable. As we walk up to the tomb (that is farther off the property. Thank god) we check our surroundings. You never know who would be lurking around a Tomb at night.

Coast is clear. We pull at the door and surprising it opened easily. I should have been worried because why would an ancient tomb be so unlocked and Easy to open. Shouldn't there be rust making it impossible to open? Shouldn't the grass have grown around it? But it the moment all I could think of was our limited time and the fact we could possibly find the amulet.

Inside was dark and dusty. It didn't give me any weird vibes, I just felt the same. There was a small stairwell that led down to the main room where there were multiple medal caskets.

It was If the four of us were connected in a way, none Of us spoke but we all moved as one—going down the stairs and examining the caskets until we stopped in front of one engraved Elizabeth.

Oddly enough the top of the grave was already removed...as if someone's been here recently. No wonder the door wasn't hard to open. My heart thinks louder and louder. I need to keep calm for their sake.
"It's empty" Anna said as if we didn't see it our selves. God I love her but in a time like this I didn't want to know the obvious
"Look around for clues" rudolf says and we all search the area
"What is it tony" Anna calls out and I snap my head to see tony looking at a rat crawling around and then disappears behind some stone wall
"This way!" Tony cries out "it's a secret tunnel"
We all Crowd around
"This gives me an unsettling feeling" rudolf chimes in

"I'll go first. Say close to Me" I try and sound as if I'm sure what's going on. But in reality I have no idea what I'm doing. I'm not a hero...I'm just Vivian. And now I'm leading a group of children (okay yes, two of them are over 300 years old but technically still children at the moment) though a secret underground tunnel to find the corps of a women who may or may not have the amulet to save a large group of vampire; and not to mention we aren't the first ones here so behind these rocks rookery could pop out and shove a wooden dagger though my heart?!? Yikes that was a mouth full.