Never

Gregory's POV

What Vivian just asked me was crazy, delusional, Risky. It was down right horrifying. To change her into a vampire? To take her whole life away and to make her into a monster? Never. I loved her more than ever imagined. I would risk anything to protect her. It was too painful to even think about losing her. I couldn't even comprehend what I would do if we fail. I couldn't force her to be with me still. To hide half her life. To put everything on hold.

And what's how you know you love someone isn't it? You do what is best for them, even when it rips you up inside.

"No" I whisper softly
"What?" Vivian steps back and her expression had shock all over it
"No Vivian. I would never turn you into a vampire. It isn't Right. You would regret it. You would have to leave behind everyone and everything you love. You would have no real future. Hiding you're whole life against vampire slayers. Never feeling the warmth on your face again. Never going on trips with your family. Nothing."
"I know what I asked for" Vivian looks at me and I can see the tears in her eyes "I thought you would be all for it. For us?"
"I'm doing this for you" I answer and I know she wouldn't understand. My family and I didn't have a choice. We were forced into this life. I wouldn't wish this on anyone.
"How are we going to do this if we don't break the curse??" Vivian is raising her voice now out of frustration. And I just let it happen. She needs to get it Out. My family and I came into her and Tony's life and fucked it all up and now if we can't break the curse it will be for no reason. Rudolf and Anna will have lose tony. I will have lost Vivian. And my parents will have to find a new place to hide for 300 years.

"Baby" I take a step closer to Vivian and grab her hand. She's crying now. Not even trying to hold it back. Tears run down her face and for the first time since I met Vivian, she has let her guard down 100% and is vulnerable.
"I don't want you to be taken away from me" she cries into my chest
"I know. I don't want that either" I stroke her hair and try and keep myself composed for her
"Okay. Let's find this amulet. Let's make sure you will never be taken away from me" she looks up and her face is red from crying and stained with dry tears
"Agree" I kiss her hard.
"Promise that won't be our last kiss" Vivian Asks me
"I promise"