Over the edge

Hey guys I decided I'm going to write another Gregory love story after this. It's going to be more about them as a couple, more of Gregory's bad boy side and wayyy more smut and sexual chapters. Thank you for all of the support. If anyone has anything they would like for me to add to the next story let me know :) also did you guys like the picture of the lead character and a vivid description of them?

Vivians POV

I let out a deep breath, rudolf has the amulet. I don't even care I'm still stuck in the car with rookery because at least I know he can't get his dirt covered fingers on the amulet anymore.

Once I was dragged back into the truck he saw my empty hand, grabbed my hair and screamed into my face. I didnt even flinch anymore. I've had enough contact with this man to last me 4 life times.
"We have to do everything the fucking hard way I guess" rookery mumbles to himself and stomps on the gas pedal with such force I'm thrown against the seat.

We're speeding through the back country roads and I have a gut feeling I know where we're headed. Fredrick told me about how the amulet was lost during the last comet. A vampire slayer attacked them..rookerys relative. Rookery came from a long, long, loonnnggggg line of vampire hunters. They passed down weapons, secrets, beliefs and knowledge. That's how rookery knows everything he does....he knows where all the vampires are gathering. That's where he's speeding off too.

I didn't know what else I could do, all I do is cause more problems. If I wasn't involved they wouldn't of had half the problems, but that's what I cause...problems. If I wasn't attacked mom and dad would be home and rookery wouldn't of Been able to break down the door like that, I wouldn't have been attacked at dads job and I wouldn't be kidnapped right now. I suck

I try and formulate a plan in my head but I don't know what else I could do. I know rookery is smart— rude, dirty, disrespectful, unethical and disgusting—but he's smart. So I have to be quick and ruthless.

We're driving and I look at the clock....the comet would pass over in 8 minutes.

Fuck. Why couldn't we run out of gas, pop a tire or hit a tree. But no, the truck keeps going full speed and I could tell we're almost to the cliff.

Cliff...that's it.

6 minutes until the comet passes. My nerves were getting out of control. I can't remember the last time I was this anxious and worried. My hands became clammy and started to shake. I had a knot in my stomach.

5 minutes

I could tell we were getting close because the trees were getting sparse and the road was about to end.

4 minutes.

The trucks speedometer was 86. And the trees looked like oil paintings. If I could just grab the wheel. No I know that wouldn't work. He could stop me easily.

3 minutes. I wanted to scream. I wanted to curl up In my bed. I wanted Gregory to hold me tight and kiss my forehead. I wanted to take off his shirt and feel him on top of me. His strong hands gripping my delicate skin, pushing me farther into the mattress. I wanted to hear the bed squeak and our moans fill the air.

I wanted us both to be warm, and alive.

The truck burst into the opening and I can see the crowed of vampires, Tony and my parents? Wait what the fuck.

Vampires scatter in ever direction trying to find shelter from the lights on rookerys truck. My parents had tony behind them and my dads eyes flashed with anger.

The truck came to a complete stop and the tension in the air was thick.

Silence.

2 minutes.

I took a deep breath and stared to scoot closer and closer to rookery. He was too preoccupied to even notice.

1.5 minutes.

I praised quickly
Please lord, let everyone stay safe.

And I slam my foot on the gas pedal as hard as I could. I grip the wheel. Rookery snaps out of it and tries to fight back and tries to slam on the break.

We fight over the wheel and I elbow him in the jaw and yank the wheel once more.

The truck jerks over to the cliff

"Vivian" my mother scream

And the truck, rookery and I go over

1 minute